Are the statistics out yet?

by slimboyfat 169 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Isn’t it about time they released the report for the service year? Or have they stopped publishing it? Did they released selected figures at the annual meeting as they usually do, such as the memorial attendance or record number of pioneers?

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

I looked around their website a bit and didn't find anything. If it is there it isn't obvious. Nowadays they could throw some numbers into a video in a way that is unfortunately not searchable.

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

As they want pioneers to do their full hours...i bet GB wasn't please with years preaching hours statistics

• Hopeless1
    Hopeless1

As regards 2022 Annual Worldwide Field Service Report, - please refer to ‘Our Christian Life & Ministry Workbook January-February 2023 (p.13)

under dates February 20-26 (2023) section ‘Living As Christian’s’ (see capture of same below)

Also please note that from now on, if you are elderly, confined to a wheelchair, and require constant oxygen support, you will be expected to attend trolley field service and engage in meaningful conversations with passers by. (Also note close proximity to trolley)

Hopefully you will, of course, already have enjoyed studying Meeting Workbook items “Prepare Now For a Medical Emergency’ (Jan 23-29), and ‘You Can Fulfil Challenging Assignments’ and Jehovah Helps Us Through Our Trials’ (Jan 30-Feb 5) ((‘cos no-one will!!))

(In a nutshell, - looks like field service report is not going to be officially publicly available)

Best wishes for new year to all of you! …. (From forever hopeless)

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

It is generally released in the last week of December or first week of January.

In the January 2023 Watchtower they boast about the attendance of the 2021 Memorial but there has been no mention so far of the 2022 attendance, suggesting the 2022 attendance was less impressive.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Thanks, but my reading of that announcement is that the 2022 report will be published as normal.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

slimboyfat:

Thanks, but from my reading of that announcement it sounds like the 2022 report will be published as normal.

Yes, which will likely be “in the last week of December or first week of January”.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I was responding to Hopeless1, and before I read your post. I agree the report should be out soon. I seem to recall it being published on Boxing Day in previous years. It should be any day now.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    slimboyfat:
    I was responding to Hopeless1, and before I read your post.
    Sorry about that.
    I seem to recall it being published on Boxing Day in previous years.
    There isn’t any exact date. The release of the report has varied each year since the yearbooks were discontinued in 2017.
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

Well, I await Slimboy's excellent analysis of the figures again this year. If you have time Slim, a comparison with other religion's Reports will be interesting too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit