Sadly, This is Real

by berrygerry 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• berrygerry
  • blondie
    blondie

Leaves it open for theft. In at least 5 congregations, jws were found to be taking money from the locked boxes. Some were the brothers with the key. Imagine what could be taken with this item assuming it is real. The WTS does not like people taking their money.

• Sail Away
    Sail Away

Blondie, make that 6 congregations. A ministerial servant (accounts' servant)/elder's son/FT pioneer embezzled from his boss (an elder), stole cash contributions from the KH and stole $500 from my son. He was DF'D, moved out of state and reinstated within the year. He should have gone to jail.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

It's for kids to save money at home and it is sadly real.

Train them early to give money to the Watchtower printing company.

Image result for god needs money carlin

• cleanideas
    cleanideas

That's right kids, save up your money and then donate it ALL; Top Shelf Tony needs another bottle!!!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

BERRYGERRY:

I was reading on the JWReddit site and they say this homemade contribution box is real.

Are the people in the congregations ever going to wake up? Every time I turn around I hear something else shocking about the religion.

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

omg... it is real!! I went to the JW.Borg site, and it took me a bit to find, but here it is!!

https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/children/become-jehovahs-friend/activities/help-others/

• berrygerry
    berrygerry
    I was reading on the JWReddit site and they say this homemade contribution box is real.

That's where I saw it.

These guys have absolutely no shame whatsoever.

https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/children/become-jehovahs-friend/activities/help-others/

Beat me to it, Muddy.

• waton
    waton

make that 8 . low life with a key did it during prayers. parasites.

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Holy shit somehow they always find new ways to lower their level....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit