End of watchtower

by Hellothere 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

Shouldn't GB tell members to abandon organisation? Surely things are pointing at watchtower being part of Babylon the great. In with way is watchtower being bless and been shown God's favour this days? It's slave class job to warn against coming dangerous or they gonna be connected to blood guilt. So why are they not warning about end of watchtower.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

The WBT$ is not a religion, it is a Corporation, big business.

Because the GB probably don't even believe this nonsense themselves, they will continue to rake in the money and live in rock star style, protect their like minded paedophiles and get drunk.

It's just a massive scam. I imagine all the GB(TM) are probably atheists anyway.

• Gorb
    Gorb

Should you abandon your cash flow??

G.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Why would an organization that has always promoted false teachings act any different now? It's too good a living at the top for the sort of unambitious, entitled old men enjoying it today to give it up.

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

It is a 40 billion estate empire with so many unseen investors making big money with the Watchtower , I know of one ,why let go of a successful printing money operation?

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

This is why:

World Headquarters of Jehovahs Witnesses,Warwick,NY - Home | Facebook

Why doesn't a poor country print more money for itself? - Quora

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Babylon the great

This is a Watchtower(tm) concept to isolate the Jobots from any system of belief other than their scam. They want Jobots to be in fear of the bogeyman and keep giving money and assets to them.

It's best not to think of religion thru' WBT$ brainwashed goggles.

This is their propaganda not everyone else's.

A de-programming from WTB$ fake theology needs doing.

• Dagney
    Dagney

The Watchtower is a corporation, in fact many corporations. The purpose of a corporation is to remain in business, and every single decision is made to support that. It has nothing to do with spirituality or god. That is just marketing for the corporation.

When you understand this, everything makes sense.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS
    The Watchtower is a corporation, in fact many corporations. The purpose of a corporation is to remain in business, and every single decision is made to support that. It has nothing to do with spirituality or god. That is just marketing for the corporation.

Exactly! Just like The Rolling Stones sell concert tickets & compact discs, Pepsi sells soft drinks and Lebron James sells tickets and souvenirs, the Watchtower Society also have a business model. Have members contribute money, time and do the dirty work of knocking on peoples doors while members spend their own gas money. The Watchtower Society contribute nothing back to its members, and never help the homeless, elderly nor open any soup kitchens. They layoff Bethel members and Overseers when they reach a certain age, so they don't have to pay out on health insurance. Kick them to the curb and get in a new batch of workers!

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

punkofnice.. on Babylon the Great --"that is their propaganda, not everyone elses"....

What they taught about Babylon the Great made sense to me...and I haven't looked into other plausible takes on what it might actually mean...I think I will start a new topic on that note.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit