elder school and jabs

by enoughisenough 10 Replies latest watchtower medical

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

I watched a video ( can't think which one now.)..and the presenter said he had been given unverifiable information from an elder's wife that the elders needed to have the "jabs" in order to attend elder school in person now and there wasn't to be a zoom, and if they didn't have the jabs, they needed to contact the branch. ( my thought: when will these toothless lions (elders) wake up and be real men and use their God given intelligence and quit allowing the manipulation?) I watched another 3 part video of what happened at elder school and the first part was about how they had to be in obedience to those taking the lead in "God's organization". These ones have extra portions of force feed poisoned "spiritual food" to keep the congregations in line ( my thought )

• James Jack
    James Jack

On the Elders Discord site, that was verified.

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

The elders have a Discord site?

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Funny thing is that no doubt a few church leaders will leave the church because of being asked to get vaccinated but had no problem letting others suffer because of the blood restrictions. Ironic.

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

I been thinking for year's either GB wants people too abandon religion or make them abandon meetings to sell khs. This overlapping generation, obey without question and so many other things. Now obligation with jabs. There's something not right here.

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

Just tells me they are being paid by the governments to push vaccinations. Interestingly, it was rumored years ago that George Soros paid the WTBTS to take a stand against guns.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

lots of evidence showing the deadliness of the vx and yet they still coerce taking them...Here is a new video came out- and no, this isn't conspiracy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iSk_I0Dils

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    Hellothere: There's something not right here.

I am reminded of the old saying that sometimes the best explanation is not malice, but incompetence. The JW grift is based on keeping people waiting for an event that is very close, and this sort of grift relies on people either being insanely gullible, insanely desperate, or replaced on a regular basis. Most people will either see through the grift or simply run out of patience and decide that the JWs are wrong. Those people need to be replaced with new converts who can keep pumping money into the WTS coffers.

But you also need some shrewd minds and good planners at the top, and I don't think they have those anymore. The current crop of GB members are not dynamic speakers and they don't seem to have any fresh ideas to push to the rank and file. I think they lean too heavily on the "you must obey without question" part of the scam. The problem is, if you lean too hard on that, people will realize you are hiding something.

They also have done a terrible job of dealing with CSA and the related legal cases. I think their initial hope was that they could get it to go away by settling a few cases and never giving up their database of child rapists. But that has gone sideways and they are losing both court cases and money. And by digging in their heels, they're earning a reputation that is worse than any other church in regards to CSA. This GB is not capable of dealing with the issues they face.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''They also have done a terrible job of dealing with CSA and the related legal cases. I think their initial hope was that they could get it to go away by settling a few cases and never giving up their database of child rapists. But that has gone sideways and they are losing both court cases and money. And by digging in their heels, they're earning a reputation that is worse than any other church in regards to CSA. This GB is not capable of dealing with the issues they face.''

Thats's what the big push to do Ramapo is about, It's the Borg's last hooray. Without it, the Borg is done.

The Borg digging their heels in deeper with the CSA cases. They have no choice but to go online with Ramapo.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

I thought you were required to have the jab in order to REMAIN an elder just a few months ago. So yes, anyone attending should've had the jab, or they wouldn't be an elder.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit