After 60 Years She is Heading Out!

by The Bethelite 14 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

LongHair - Well said -- it's a very abusive religion full of parasites. One is expected to 'share' and that covers being bamboozled and you have to forgive automatically because 'it's your bro/sista' - that's the best part ever about religion! Human nature of leeches and it's quite prevalent in society. Same con game happens in all levels of society and especially targeted at senior citizens from the service/work individuals/cos hired to work in their homes and in care facilities -- all in the name of just 'helping'. Thieves and robbers at your back like in more than one song - can only think of the one called, "Angel" - Sarah McLachlan, singer-songwriter. So true.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

LV101:

Yes, tell me about it..all the parasitic SOBs everywhere and most of them think they’re going to target some woman.

In general, all this asking for money every goddamn place you go in society has reached NUISANCE proportions and I have to guard myself against it.

But, as far as Jehovah’s Witnesses are concerned:..they are in a class all of their own with regard to being seriously worthless users and takers and I couldn’t again ever subject myself to their presence. Those days are long past..I wouldn’t be able to tolerate them around me.

• Incognito
    Incognito
    ... everybody was not equally damaged and in fact some were not damaged at all ... - LongHairGal

Just because they may not recognize they are damaged, doesn't mean they are not. They are the equivalent to frogs in a pot of cool water that is being slowly heated to a boil.

• LV101
    LV101

LongHair - keep that strong sense of situational awareness going -- you're gonna need it. It's brutal and society has reached an all new low -- if that's possible. Group up with trustworthy friends and stay close by to your bio family. Not too safe living alone w/aging - I've friends (older than I) who have made adjustments and they're pretty tough gals.

I agree re/JWs - they and the Governing goons have quite a con game going.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

LV101:

Thanks!..Everybody should have situational awareness every time they step out of their home. The days of daydreaming are over.

Just how did it get so bad? Not to be political but I think on that a lot and think all the millions of jobs that disappeared overseas over the last five decades during both administrations has something to do with it..We have desperate people all around..Also, the lowering of morality and ethics, etc.

But, this is how it IS and you are correct that we have reached a new low as far as what people are capable of.. A woman has to be more vigilant or be twice as victimized.

Which brings me back to the JWs: who could tolerate their games and BS?..Glad to be done with that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit