• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Oreo cookies and M&Ms for everybody!

YUM!

Bugs Bunny!

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Chapter 26
    • Par. 14 pt. 2: Inserted a sentence stating that it is not appropriate for individuals to take the initiative to collect funds privately or to use social media to solicit funds to assist congregations affected by disasters.

Never let it be said that WT promotes individual love or fellow feeling or compassion for others in their members!

• satinka
    satinka

Watchtower has “no objection” to JWs sending their relatives or friends assistance if they are in a disaster in another area

So let me see if I understand: JWs require Watchtowerland's permission to give relatives or friends assistance. Because Watchtowerland might NEED that donation more than your relatives or friends.🤦‍♀️

• Melchisedek
    Melchisedek

Thank you Atlantis!

Russian please

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Russian please!

We are working on it!

Atlantis!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    "For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open." ~ Luke 8:17

Do you remember how the SECRET ELDERS' MANUAL was a deep, dark "secret" and to never be left out where others (esp elders' wives) could view it?

It must pain the WT Higher Ups that it is now in the public record and frequently new versions are released to the Dark Side even before distributed to some of the Elder Class.

Ya gotta love it!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

DoC;

I love it.

Its just awesome isn't it?

• Varuaino
    Varuaino

Hello can you re upload it by any chance ?

Thanks in advance

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit