Looking at things from Jehovah's perspective...actually, the Watchtower Society's perspective

by RULES & REGULATIONS 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

What ThomasMore says is so true and doesn`t only apply to Jehovah`s Witnesses but also in many religions and cults .

My take on the matter goes something like this.

I`ve considered myself as a reasonably intelligent person and worked in chemical labs most of my life ,retired and bought my own home and live a comfortable life.

However I became a JW in my late teens being converted by a co-worker. I had always been curious about the Bible and what it was all about . My parents had made me and my sisters go to sunday school when we were younger and that`s where my curiosity started.

And JW`s seemed to fill that curiosity with satisfactory answers.And I was hooked for the next 32 years .

But their has to be a point where you give over your control of life to another person/ cause because you don`t have all the answers and you let some other identity make those decisions for you .And you don`t even realise what you have done.

Hence you become trapped in a cult .

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    when we look at things from Jehovah’s perspective.

Oh, great. So now I've got to think like an imaginary, narcissistic sky bully.

He is accomplishing great things today,

Where? Getting whiskey for drunken paedophile protector in chief, TOMO3rd?

and we have the unique privilege of being his fellow workers.

and we have the unique privilege of being robbed by the WBT$ so that drunken TOMO3rd can look after his precious pederasts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit