ECHR Rules Against Free Speech

by cofty 34 Replies latest social current

• deegee
    deegee
    ........impregnates a willing virgin........_Morpheus

Whether or not the child is willing, according to the law, once the sexual encounter is below the age of consent, it is paedophilia. According to your reasoning, as long as the child is willing, it is not paedophilia?

........(where you assigned 13/14 as an age is beyond me. The bible mever says. You are assuming based on tradition)........_Morpheus

So because the Bible does not state her age, tradition cannot be relied on?

..........Best case its an obvious fairy tale......it never happened......._Morpheus

It's not a fairy tale as far as Christians are concerned - for them, the virgin birth actually occurred......I should know, I used to be a Christian.

• Simon
    Simon
    So because the Bible does not state her age, tradition cannot be relied on?

No. You're guessing vs a documented age.

It's not a fairy tale as far as Christians are concerned - for them, the virgin birth actually occurred......I should know, I used to be a Christian

Just because you believed it doesn't make it real. In fact, the supernatural stories make it more fanciful and less likely to be real. There is no historical evidence the Jesus as described existed. The fact that his life was one of virtue and healing reinforces the falseness but as an example for people to follow, it's not a bad one is it - all the stories are about doing good to all, not just fellow believers etc...

Mohammed however was a documented pervert and psychopathic killer. To be a good Muslim is to follow the example of Mohammed. Little wonder that the world is full of pervert Muslims who want to kill and abuse people.

That's the end of your attempt to derail the discussion with nonsense.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Another thing re Xtianity vs Islam is the two people that each group is supposed to follow.

Jesus and Muhammad.

Christians who closely follow Jesus often end up choosing celibacy and peace, although many more do not.

Muslims who closely follow Muhammad may end up killing unbelievers, gays, blasphemers and adulteresses, marrying nine year old girls, indulging in polygamy and forcing Sharia on others.

Big difference.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

@deegee

Are you paying attention?

Sure Christianity has blood on its hands, but it’s well reformed by now. The muslims are still out of control and it’s 2018.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Correct. There is a huge difference between a miraculous impregnation of a willing woman, whom the story says was engaged to be married , and the rape of a 9 year old.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit