ECHR Rules Against Free Speech

by cofty 34 Replies latest social current

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Europe’s got it coming. Reaping what they’ve sowed.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Cofty, Thats such a cultural shift from the nation that stood up to the nazis. Its insane.

• cofty
    cofty

Which nation? Austria?

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Lol no they were nazis, of course, but britain and eruope in general seem far too accommodating to the followers of mohamed. I failed to note that it was austria. I saw ECHR and instantly thought britain. My fault for skimming.

On a related note, i recall Britain having similar anti defamation laws, correct? Wouldnt this ruling uphold those laws?

• zeb
    zeb

I caught news from Germany last night. 8 men arrested for gang rape of German woman and the news readers (female..!) discussed this crime doing their best to play it down...

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    I caught news from Germany last night. 8 men arrested for gang rape of German woman and the news readers (female..!) discussed this crime doing their best to play it down...

The media in Europe refuses to call anything an Islamic problem, the same way the media in Australia refuses to mention the Chinese when reporting on the hoards of people stripping baby formula from the supermarket shelves. It’s not fucking racism, it’s called being honest.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Wow! Why is europe so intent on kissing the mohammedans collective ass?

Because there is a tsunami of Saudi money available for all of the termites of society who are prepared to do so.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/10/elite-us-universities-have-taken-over-614000000-from-saudi-arabia-since-2011

• zeb
    zeb

The once model society of Sweden is a failed state and others are following.

Hungary and Poland refuse to take in 'refugees' and are hotly criticized for it.

• Good JW
    Good JW

Actually, ironically, if this woman's intent was to stimulate debate, this court's ruling was the best thing to happen to her cause! It got the media's attention and has kicked off a storm.

Just remember the time when JW pedophile lawsuits began to hit the media and WT tried to hush it, didn't work, and is still fishing out the critical thinkers. Imagine what this sort of publicity would do for Muhammad worshippers, likely pull back the curtain. There'll be a silver lining in here somewhere.

• cofty
    cofty
    i recall Britain having similar anti defamation laws, correct? Wouldnt this ruling uphold those laws? - Morph

No. Legally you can't slander dead people.

Jesus might have a case if he chooses to turn up at the High Court.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit