The infamous WT article "Why Has God Been So Patient?"

by days of future passed 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

What Pete said! Where are the Podcasts, Radio broadcasts, Netflix specials, ect?? Surely if the WTBTS was the one...true..religion restored by God in the time of the END then his chosen representatives would be shouting from the rooftops..

Persecution be damned! We’re talking the fate of mankind here!!

Hey, GB!! Just call Leah Remini. I’m sure she will get you some air time. Or just show up in court and get on the stand, people will listen. Or call every news outlet and tell them you have the most important story that they will ever hear..

Oh, you’re busy with your Trolly cart ministry??

DD

• atomant
    atomant

the article doesn't mention that Jehovah the god of love and patience caused the greatest enviormental disaster ever known to this earth killing everything apart from the few lucky ones

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Why has this thing called god so "patient"? To stall, that's why. It never intends to fulfill anything for us, except to have us all enslaved under Noahide Law (and that law means no fun of any kind, and is the ultimate form of communism). And we are supposed to be just as patient while this thing continues stalling, so we will continue empowering it to enslave the whole world.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

The desert God could have cast Satan and his demons out of heaven to a far away planet in 1914.

Well actually God could have cast Satan and all who followed him back there in Eden.

As a side issue what was the lie Satan supposedly told Eve ?

In Gen.2:17 ",but as for the tree of the knowledge of good and bad you must not eat from it,FOR IN THE DAY YOU EAT FROM IT ,YOU WILL POSITIVELY DIE" ...Jehovah`s words to Adam that Adam would have relayed to Eve. And in so doing implying they would know good and bad by eating of this fruit , right ?

Now what did Satan say to Eve ?

i`m sorry if anybody thinks i`ve gone off topic .

Gen.3: 4b at this "you positively will not die " {ON THAT DAY} and that was true not a lie.

and then Satan went on to say ,vs 5b ." your eyes are bound to be opened and you are bound to be like GOD knowing good and bad "

Gen.3:22 "and Jehovah God went on to say { to his peers} " here the man has become like one of us in knowing good and bad " { just as Satan had foretold }

So Satan told the truth in the fact that Adam and Eve would not die on that day they ate of the forbidden fruit , and he also told the truth that their eyes would be opened in that day knowing good and bad ,and Jehovah agree`s with that by what he said.

Actually Eve told the lie where she said in Gen.3:13b,"The serpent-it deceived me and so I ate "

When in fact the serpent / Satan told Eve the truth and even Jehovah testified to that .

Wouldn`t you agree ?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Jehovah God has patiently endured this.

Either invisible sky twat knows what's going to happen or he doesn't.

If he doesn't, then why set the date for 'armageddon(tm)'?

Jehovah has been patient while governments sent millions to their deaths

I would have thought that invisible sky twat is good with this. It saves him a job. After all, invisible sky twat is the most bloodthirsty pervert living in the sky.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    "Why has God been so patient?"

'Cause He's been waiting for the WTS to straighten the fuck up.

At this point, He might be done waiting, though.

:smirk:

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    Why then, has God not long since destroyed ungodly men? Because there have been issues to settle and important matters to arrange.

So much for multitasking. So let's see, God is not able to resolve the issues he has to resolve and still feed children? Doesn't he have Gzillions of angels at his disposal?

What a tremendously weak God. Even earthly government are able to work to resolve multiple problems in parallel.

Not to worry though, because at this point, there are more obese people on earth than starving ones. The credit of course goes to man, the only real thing we can depend on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit