Elders are the ''human resource'' workers of the Watchtower corporation!

by RULES & REGULATIONS 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

RULES & REGULATIONS:

I am glad that immigrant brother who was the welder looked out for his own interest. Good for him! šŸ‘šŸ»

There is No forgiveness for what we experienced and Iā€™m grateful I didnā€™t succumb to peer pressure and hounding.. So what if I wasnā€™t invited to gatherings?? Iā€™ll take Witness hatred any day because at least I planned for my Retirement.

Donā€™t forget that those older Witnesses (with cushy lives/good pensions) who pushed poverty for some young person arenā€™t EVEN around to help anybody today.. They either passed away OR have moved away.. I remember big brags and confident talk from people who are gone now.

The JW religion is filled with tragedies like this but the people suffer in silence because they donā€™t want to be heard to be bringing ā€˜reproach..ā€ Then they would be shunned and not get any charitable contributions or menial work from ā€˜the brothersā€™. They are in a Catch-22 predicament.

It makes me angry that not only is there No accountability for what happened - but history is repeating itself yet again in 2020.

• Overrated
    Overrated

Longhairgal- Some self righteous, well to do J-dud tries to con you into doing more for the Org. But wont help you or even look down at you for working a full time job or getting and education. After years of this abuse and bullshit, I walked away from it. My life has never been better with me calling the shots.

• waton
    waton

Shepherds are the most dangerous class of people for the herd. they are the once that make sure they flock is slaughtered, fleeced and do not escape.

Of course they tone down internal conflict, stressed sheep do not gain weight or produce. but in the end, the sheep illustrations are are powerful hidden message to the wise.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit