The International Space Station passing Overhead At 10:22 pm ESDST Lakes entrance Victoria Australia.

by smiddy3 14 Replies latest social current

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

It`s always a buzz to see this with the naked eye and know that their are human beings orbiting the earth a couple of hundred miles up every 90 minutes or so .

The wife and i were just sitting out on our porch/patio waiting for the cool change to arrive when I noticed this "star" moving across the sky in a SE/NW (?) direction { i hope that`s right }

Anyhow I thought some others on here may be interested in tracking the ISS from time to time.

By the way the cool change hasn`t arrived here yet it`s still quite warm though not as hot as it was today at 41 deg C

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

smiddy3 that is a neat thing to see. Many years ago my wife and I was visiting NASA in FL. We were able to see one of the space station modules beginning prepared to be sent up to the station at a time they was still building it. Back in 2011 one of the last shuttles had to change it's landing paths due to weather. Living only less than 100 miles from the landing runway the shuttle flew directly over our house. First there was the double Sonic boom then it flew over our house about I say anywhere from 500 ft. to 1000 ft. above us. You could make out the individual tiles under the ship It was still moving very fast at this time so all of this took place in a few seconds. It was one of those great experiences of a life time.

It must be summer where you live it's winter here. About 2 1/2 ft. of snow on the ground with a expected high temperature of 0 degree F. Enjoy the warmth and thank you for a great memory. Still Totally ADD

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

This stuff gets me so excited. I get a kick just reading your posts.😁I've had a look at the space station tracker but never been quite sure if I've seen it, living in light poluted city.

The kids and I have enjoyed watching the iss live feed and some of The you tube videos they post ( especially anything featuring hair LoL).

I've had my eye out for a reasonably priced telescope, but they don't depreciate much and there's always something else needs buying with kids. One day I'll get there and join a local club.

• Incognito
    Incognito

Using IFTTT, you can add an applet to your phone that will notify every time the ISS passes over your home.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

I love to see the space station overhead. I use the tracker on NASA's site. It gives me a kick after being a history graduate to see humans in space passing over my house!

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Yep i track the iss and a few other satellites. Its a ton of fun. Kind of a bitch though cause the earth is flat and orbits require a sphere

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

HaHAHA Morpheus

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

This, of course, is a hoax. NASA has been flying planes 24-7 over populated areas exactly where the ISS should be found in the night sky. They have an unlimited budget granted to them by the Zionist government to keep all you peons believing in your silly spinning ball.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Rotflmao 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• waton
    waton
    This, of course, is a hoax. NASA has been flying planes 24-7 over populated areas exactly where the ISS should be found in the night sky. MMM:

that shows you how desperate Nasa is to maintain, hide the flat earth, no moon landing, ufo, truths. These planes with their fake extended solar panels configuration resemble the first attempts at flight, very unstable. just waiting for more powerful magnification to expose them anyway. another trump embarrassment to come twittering along.

Planes have blinking lights, ISS shines brightly, the Sun does not blink.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit