Boyfriend and dating news - Any advice

by KateWild 15 Replies latest social relationships

• marmot
    marmot
    Best of luck. I struck gold with online dating and I've been with my gf (now fiancee) for six and a half years. Turns out she was an ex-jw to boot! I'm an atheist but man, I can't help but think that I must have done something very good in a past life to be this lucky.
  • Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

"dating on the internet "

No.  You used an internet based introduction service. 

"I have found internet dating quite fun." 

Translate - getting introductions online but still dating offline, otherwise it is just email. 

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Uuuuum like what ever happened to good ol fashioned meeting people outdoors, shopping, parks, i met my last gf at the gas station....wooo hooo, ......im kinda spontaneous.....n stuff.
  • diana netherton
    diana netherton
    I am searching too....for every 100 emails I get, maybe two are worth a response. Seriously, who doesn't like walks on the beach, sunsets and a fireplace? Yes, you love your kids. I get that. But most of the profiles I look at put me right to sleep. One person had a 12 paragraph essay on the brain disorder he has. Another one went on and on about his alcoholic ex-wife and their divorce. One man posted about 13 pictures of food. Yes, food. And a watermelon. The list goes on...anyway, I am thinking about writing a book about my experiences about this very subject. Also, I'm still single so if you have any friends.... :)
  • John Aquila
    John Aquila

One person had a 12 paragraph essay on the brain disorder he has

Now that's funny- Diana.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Hi Diana.....this thread is six months old and I am starting to get the hang of it and have some fun

I put my satire profile on JWN a few days ago do a search of my threads and have a fun read

Take care

Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit