Is wifi sensitivity the new chemical sensitivity?

by purrpurr 12 Replies latest jw friends

• purrpurr
    purrpurr

Several of the jws I know have recently graduated/incorporated wifi sensitivity into their (self) diagnosis of chemical sensitivity. They seem to be particularly terrified of the new 5g, with some even believing that it's the new 5g that's causing coronavirus in China.

The fact that even though they maybe able to turn off their own wifi but will still have all the other wifi signals around them doesn't seem to occur to these Jws. Many have outlandish gadgets and therapies to combat the wifi signals.

Most seem to think that 5g will bring about armageddon by killing everyone in its reach.

• hoser
    hoser

I personally think persons with these kinds of illnesses want a free pass to get out of attending meetings and going in field service.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

hardly surprising these dubs think like this--after all it takes a certain kind of mentality to fall for the watchtower scam in the first place.

• tiki
    tiki

This is in jest, correct?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

This is in jest, correct?

tiki ...

Why do you say that?

Think of it as putting air into a tire. The tire may be rated for maximum pressure of 4 G's. When you try to put 5 G's into it, there is a risk of explosion.

If you put too many G's in the air, it can be dangerous. I would certainly be mindful of this if there are children or elderly people in the house or if someone has a sensitivity to G's.

Rub a Dub

• incognito2014
    incognito2014

5G does not mean more G's than 4G it just means 5th generation. So the tyre analogy does not work

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Incognito

The analogy works as well as any. I may have to miss meeting now that I have learned this, thanks

Wont an aluminum foil hat help? Should be a reasonable style to not offend anyone.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Wont an aluminum foil hat help?

road to nowhere ...

Point well taken. It is possible. But I am sticking with 4G's until they can prove that 5G's is safe.

To be safe, I would not exceed 4 and a half G's.

But that's just me.

Rub a Dub

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It turns out that 5G is more dangerous than 4G. They need a tower every few meters for 5G, and they put out radiation in the millimeter range. For brief exposure, millimeter radiation is not too bad. But, if you are in it all the time, it is quite dangerous and eventually will lead to health issues. This is true with regular microwaves, but you need more dosage for longer periods to do any significant damage. Even radio waves can mess with your health in large enough doses in time.

However, 5G cannot cause coronavirus, or any other virus or bacteria. It can't even cause a regular virus (such as a regular cold) to mutate (you would need much more energy that is more likely to kill the virus). It can make one more susceptible to these viruses in high enough doses, as with any other stress. Beyond this, I think more people are going to die from the panic and spot shortages that the virus scare will create than from the disease. And even more from the communism that this is going to generate--mandatory shots that contain an even worse agent or chemical poisons, mandatory sharing of all provisions (which is communism), and so on. You can prepare for the virus--quit smoking if you still smoke, and get your supplements. You can prepare for the shortages--stock up on medium and long shelf life groceries before they disappear. But, for the communism, no preparation will do more than get you thrown in the gulags.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

WTWizard ...

Excellent points. As I mentioned above, I still would not exceed 4 and a half G's. This is especially the case where children, older people or pets are in the house.

As 'road to nowhere' mentioned above, an aluminum foil hat could help to reduce the exposure to the radiation. I agree. Perhaps other metallic headgear could also be investigated.

I think another addition to the portfolio would be underwear with a metallic agent to prevent the 5 G's from direct access to the genitals. Something similar to the protection one gets when having x-rays.

Again, I would max out at 4 and a half G's and err on the side of safety.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit