For those who have lost a child

by Lady Lee 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Ghost of Esmeralda
    Ghost of Esmeralda

Redneck, I have tears in my eyes right now. I can't imagine what you and your wife must still be going through. I'm so very, very sorry. (((((((((((((Redneck, Mrs. Redneck)))))))))

hugs,

essie

• Redneck
    Redneck

Thanks for the hugs and thoughts...

• azaria
    azaria
    To me, every woman who has ever nurtured, loved, or cared for the soul of another human being is a 'mother'. The word should be accepted worldwide as more of a verb than a noun.

I agree with you Essie.

Two of my aunts couldn't have children. Another aunt lost her first child before it was born (at 7 months) and my mother almost lost me. Another family member lost two of her children before they were born; the last one she held in her arms in her bathroom. She does have three other children. You start to think that maybe you might not be able to have children, but I do have two children and am so thankful for them. There are many times being a parent is difficult but I have never taken the privilege of being their mother for granted. Redneck I can't imagine what both you and your wife went through and are still going through. I'm so sorry.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit