Pure Language

by Tashawaa 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Tashawaa
    Tashawaa

Hmmm, they must not have appreciated "lurkers"... they've set it up now that you have to be a registered member to read the posts. Too bad - it was worth a laugh (or too), and it served as a BIG REMINDER why a person would never want to go back!!!

Talk about control

• Englishman
    Englishman

OMG!

I'm pinin' for Wolf Princez already!

Englishman.

• Tashawaa
    Tashawaa

Soooo, they can "lurk" here - but no-one is allowed to see their precious "truths". They must have tired of us "copy & pasting" (the pearls before swine) their insightful comments and tearing them apart (or laughing OUR asses off).

• lost_and_searching
    lost_and_searching

Gosh, I feel stupid for asking this, but what site are you talking about?

~Bobbi

• Tashawaa
    Tashawaa

http://www.purelanguage.net

Its where active JW's build each other up spiritually. We had a thread here on a "Post-Armeggedon" post from this site.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Pure Language Bullshit is one of the funniest sites on the Net. It truly is a shame to discover they are now hiding their infamous posts from lurkers.

It was good entertainment to peer into the hypocritical minds of current Dubs.

Look back at some of SYN and my old post's quoting comments from Purelanguage.net

They are a riot!

• toddy
    toddy

I wonder if cheeses ever got on there?

• rocketman
    rocketman

Yeah, I tried to browse it the other day. Talk about paranoid.

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

toddy,

cheeses, bless his heart, the poor bugger, didn't make past step one - he couldn't get anyone to give him a reference.

cheeses - very down in the dumps.

• SYN
    SYN

I wanted to post links to some threads I did about the "late" PLN here, but how the hell do you view the threads created by a specific username on the new forum? Damn, I haven't tried doing that for a while Anyone know how?

And yeah, that site was a joke. At least Witness Zone has some humorous bits!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit