2022 convention stand-outs, clift notes, comments?? the good, the bad, the ugly...

by enoughisenough 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I'd rather die of terminal constipation that watch any of this tripe.

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

above is a screenshot from the New World video on Friday. Do my eyes deceive me or are they barbecuing steaks? All my life I have understood that New World eating would be strictly vegetarian….. For me that is a first!

-

your eyes deceiving you

they never ever show meat it’s a vegan bbq in that video

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Even ones who are more or less fully in are commenting on the lack of substance this year. ( best ever?)

Those are either brontosaurus ( resurrected) or soy burgers.

And we make fun of robe wearing winged haloed spirits walking on golden streets. There will have to be a large underclass to make clothing, mine coal, slave in factories,....

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

" barbecuing steaks" I enlarged the photo and it looks like length wise slices of butternut sqash to me.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I wonder how they got their hair cut? Why does the bloke facing us look like Jehovah(tm) still can't cure male pattern baldness?

I see the sisters(tm) are still dull and frumpy.

• markweatherill
    markweatherill

The story of 'Antoinette' is interesting. In 'JW Thoughts' (Wally's) youtube video on the Saturday morning, there's a clip where the little girl goes on to have a Zoom call with a Russian couple.

I had a look this morning at that video on the org website, and they seem to have edited it down. The Zoom call is now much shorter. It still looks as fake and scripted as anything, but the viewer doesn't get a chance for thoughts like that to crystallise before we're on to the next segment.

Happy to be corrected if that isn't what happened but otherwise I'm happy the original still exists in some form!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit