Letter read cong is now an association

by Yomama 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Yomama
    Yomama

So apparently this congregation does not hold title to kh nevertheless they want to avoid any liabilty.

• Yomama
    Yomama

liability. Will try to get a copy

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

" wt writers already use the term "associate", when they call a jw who has terminated his membership ( by voting for trump/biden for example) as "disassociated".

Oh that explains why they can't call them members then, otherwise when they threw someone out they would have to say they had been dismembered.

It was mentioned above that they kept referring to themselves as the "Ecclesiastical Governing Body" I guess that is an attempt to distance the 8 Popes from the bit that has all the money, the actual org, and they will claim as individuals they have no money. And as responsibility stops with the EGB the Org itself cannot be sued. I don't think that will work either Legally but they will try any underhanded trick they can think of.

adjective

of or relating to the church or the clergy; churchly; clerical; not secular.
  • waton
    waton
    they will claim as individuals they have no money. And as responsibility stops with the EGB

P: at the local level too, all appointments are made by the Circuit Overseer now. He has he has no money either, lives in a donated apartment, drives a leased car.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Assassin's Watchtower Syndicate introduces The Associates, your allies who will help you to free people from Babylon's influence and ultimately conquer the world. To unlock Associates, you will have to complete one task they will assign you and then get their trust level increasingly high by doing other jobs for them.

Assassin's Creed Syndicate: List Of All Associates Level And Rewards Guide  | Gamepur

The Watchtower elites have been playing too many video games.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

What country are you in? I seem to remember that they are organized under different names in the various countries, usually for legal reasons. I think in Mexico they were a cultural organization for many years so they could hold title to property.

• princecharmant
    princecharmant

Nothing new. In France and Francophone Africa, the witnesses are called "Association de Témoins de Jehovah"...

• Jeffro

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit