Do you listen to good music while you post?

by JH 14 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Was just wondering if you listen to music while you post here.

I am now. That inspires me to say just about anything. Music is so good.

You have already made 40 post(s) in the last 1 day(s) out of your limit of 40.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Sometimes I listen to the radio or a CD.

Music can have such a profound influence on your mood.

• caligirl
    caligirl

Sometimes. Billy Joel at the moment - complete hits 1974-77

• be wise
    be wise

Deep Dish does it for me at the moment (good house music).

• SYN
    SYN

OOOOH, I have a liveset of Deep Dish, a very good DJ that guy. Yes, music can definitely influence "ze mood", that's for sure. Especially GOOD music.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Well, it all depends upon what it is I am either reading or responding to.

Sometimes, some of my best posts are made while listening to some quieter music, usually independent artists (not always well known).

One time I was listening to Sarah McLachlan. Good grief, when I was listening to one of her songs, I don't know what happened, but I got kind of emotional...silly..I know, but I couldn't help myself, I just got so caught up in the mood of the song.

"I Believe...this is heaven, to no one, but me..."

Or Ruby Drake: Highway Headed South - that one can put me in a long lasting sobre mood.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Usually I am listening to something upbeat and peppy which is why I'm most often in a good mood. I like to listen to Violent Femmes or White Stripes lately. When I'm in a somber mood I listen to Supergrass or Cibo Mato. You can tell what kind of music I am listening to by the timber and cadence of my posts. I think. LOL. I'm watching cartoons right now so...:p ~Aztec

• rocketman
    rocketman

I do at times, but sometimes it interferes with my concentration.

• manon
    manon

I always do just love it, right now Zeppelins spinning on the player.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Yes, most of the time. JamesT clued me into CDBaby, and it's easy to listen to clips from all types of stuff there. The New Age, Easy Listening is usually with me the entire time. Sometimes, thought, hard rock is the only thing that will do (at home, of course)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit