• Margarita
    • Strawberry Daiquiri
    • Pina Colada
    • Long Island Ice Tea
    • Mike's Hard Lemonade
    • Zima
    • Roman Coke
    • Martini

Yes, I like alcohol, and am willing to try many varieties. Believe it or not I only drink socially and maybe once or twice every two months or so. The above is an accumulation of trying various things over a period of a few years. The idea of drinking so much so as to induce damage to the liver (cirrhosis sp?) and spend my evenings nauseated, vomiting, and sweating profusely is not something I find appealing.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Rum and Coke - MUST be Bacardi rum though

Kansas District Overbeer

• riz
    riz

what alcoholic drinks don't I like?

• JH
    JH

*Startin' his fourth beer* and runnin' out of posts. Who knows, I might become JH2 soon.

• Soledad
    Soledad

I like Corona w/lime. anyone ever try Pisco sour? it's a very good cocktail made at peruvian restaurants. I believe its made with egg whites, sugar, lime juice, triple sec, a shot of tequila and obviously Pisco (a typical Chilean/Peruvian spirit)

other than that I like sex on the beach, cosmopolitans, apple martinis and kamikazes. I only go out with "the girls" to drink at most 2 or 3 times a year. I have yet to experience being drunk, but I wouldn't want to. with the way my hubby handles, or rather non-handles liqour, well, I think you all get my point It not something I would want to look forward to on a weekly basis.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

The last time I got drunk I had to sit on a donut cushion for a few days afterwards

*giving JH a 'high five' before he runs out of posts*

~Beck~

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Thunder loves Guiness and now he drinks alot of O'douls

For me I don't drink much if I do I like Bloody Mary's or anything Rasberry but I find alchol makes me bloat and I feel like shit so I tend to be a tea totaler

• JH
    JH

Thanks Beck

You have made 38 post(s) in the last
    1 day(s) out of your limit of 40.

why must there be a limit

WHY do you get so many huh huh??
    Cause, I'm a blabbermouth.
  • SheilaM
    SheilaM

WHY do you get so many huh huh??

Share this