2021-October-S-147-English-Announcements And Reminders!

by Atlantis 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

2021-October-S-147-English-Announcements And Reminders.

or

Atlantis!
  • fastJehu
    fastJehu

Thanks a lot @ Atlantis and again - take some cold german beers

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

fastJehu:

Cold German Beers!!! Oh boy! Thank you!

Atlantis!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Thank you Atlantis...but what is going on here? It seems like it was just yesterday that you posted the September English Announcements And Reminders and now October's...hot damn time flies!

• overlap_great.crowd
    overlap_great.crowd

seems like thanks is not enough.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

JW GoneBad:

The September announcements were late, and the October announcements were right on time. Elders will sometimes "delay" sending a document to give time for it to be posted somewhere else, and by someone else, first.

This way, it protects them from being found out. There are all kinds of little tricks and stuff that protect elders. These guys are risking everything to assist us here. Most of them are fed up with the Watchtower.

Sending us documents is sometimes the only way an elder can voice his opinion, and vent out his frustrations about the things going on inside the Tower.

These little "tricks" also help to protect Simon's board. We can always say: (Well it was posted and made public somewhere else first, and then we received it. It is not our fault because someone else made it public first.)

You know the routine my friend! Cold German Beer for everybody!

Atlantis!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I'm sorry Atlantis...I was just joking in my previous post. I always welcome your posts, links, announcements & reminders. Thank you also for explaining how the process works. I value you & what goes on behind the scenes to keep us here informed.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    There are all kinds of little tricks and stuff that protect elders.

Yes I always guessed that was the case. I know Simon is very on the ball about the legal aspect of this type of thing.

And we know it comes under commentary, review and critique fair use but that hasn't stopped Watchtower using their corporate legal weight to try and shut down ex members activities.

I'd love to know if watchtower has ever gone after Simon hard......Simon?

Thank you Atlantis and Petra 🥂 have some nice sparkling Cava with a little lunch 😊

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Thank you to everyone! There sure are a lot of goodies being served, so everybody dig in!

Atlantis!

• keinlezard
    keinlezard

Thank you :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit