Al Gore speech or JW convention?
Al Gore keeps running into so may inconvenient truths called "real data".
Nothing he's claimed has been correct. Just sensationalist garbage.
These people don't believe any of it - they buy luxury property on the beachfront to retire.
I just noticed how many speeches there are of his online, it's really his career 🤑 he can't go back on it, it pays too well.
"As of this post, Antarctic ice extent remains well above the long-term average."
NSIDC's research and scientific data management activities are supported by NASA, the National Science Foundation (NSF), the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), and other federal agencies, through competitive grants and contracts.
Seem more legit than some media company creating a dramatic video.
The key phrase there is “ice extent”. The satellite video confirms that the extent of the ice remains within long term trends, it’s the thickness of the ice that has declined dramatically.
What I have read in Al Gore's books about CO2 and climate change are collaborated by what I read on NASA's website and in some science books on paleontology and the environment and in UN press reports about climate change. Likewise NOVA science shows which I have seen on PBS television about climate change collaborate with what Al Gore says about climate change. I am impressed with Al Gore's books on the environment. I also attended (in the city I was born in) his climate change lecture called "An Inconvenient Truth" before the documentary movie came out with the same title. After the lecture people were trying to get his autograph, but Al was hoping people would instead be asking him questions about climate change. What Al Gore said accompanied with this body language convinced me he really is convinced about climate change and was annoyed people were asking for his autograph instead of asking him questions. To me he is sincere on that topic.
It is such a pity that Al Gore lost the electoral college vote in the year 2000 election and that as a result George W. Bush became president. The USA and the world would have been much better off if Al Gore had become sworn in as president of the USA in January 2001.
The Clinton-Gore administration had provided the George W. Bush administration with military intelligence saying there could be a terrorist attack on the USA. If Al had become president he might have prevented the 9/11 terrorist attack upon the Pentagon building and maybe even the prevented the 9/11 terrorist attack on the Twin Towers. Al is far smarter than George is.
During the last few years of the Clinton-Gore administration the USA federal government had budget surpluses and as a result the USA national debt was declining during those years. But, under George W. Bush the national debt increased tremendously. Furthermore, AL Gore would have taken serious action to fight climate change if he had become President.
Who's ever had any luck warming water by heating the air above it?
Alternatively, has anyone noticed that air tends to be heated or cooled by large bodies of water?
The CO2 in the atmosphere is at one of the lowest levels it's ever been in the history of live on the planet. Vegetation and tree growth has accelerated as a result of the increases, but the earth is a long way from being as lush as it was when CO2 was way, way higher.
But blah blah UN climate mandates, taxes and EV money to unions. Yeah, everything is OK if someone is given dollars.
Thankfully, a lot of people gotten off the Al Gore boat. For instance: This glacier keeps growing in spite of Al Gore!
Here's what experts are saying:
- U.S. NOAA scientist John Bates, 2017, exposes deception in major NOAA climate change paper in the journal Science
- UN IPCC environmental physical chemist Kiminori Itoh, on climate "scandal"
- UN IPCC atmospheric chemist Steven Japar, actual temperature data refutes climate models
- UN IPCC climatologist John Christy reports science distortion by lead authors of crisis papers
- UN IPCC environmental scientist Kenneth Green, death spiral for climate alarmism
- UN IPCC meteorologist Hajo Smit urged by Gore to look at the science becomes a "solid skeptic"
- UN IPCC nuclear physicist Philip Lloyd, our CO2 is insignificant and IPCC distorts the science
- UN IPCC expert reviewer physical chemist Vincent Gray, IPCC claims are dangerous nonsense
- UN IPCC metallurgist Tom Tripp and an IPCC greenhouse gas emissions author, dissents
- U.S. AMS, Nat'l Weather Service, & Cornell statistician, the climate "crisis" is anti-science
- and many other UN scientists sound the alarm against the UN's climate fraud
- as do former NASA and countless other highly credentialed scientists, like Cliff Ollier, here.
- and as an honorable mention, Jim Steele 25-year director of San Francisco State University Sierra Nevada Field Campus and author of Landscapes & Cycles: An Environmentalist's Journey to Climate Skepticism.
Will the bank give you a 25 year mortgage on a beachfront house in Florida? If they do we’ve got at least 25 years left.