by Valis 7 Replies latest social humour

• Valis
    Valis

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Brummie
    Brummie
    vBulletin Message
    No thread specified. No thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify

No thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify webmaster..

didnt know you were blonde Valis

• Valis
    Valis

grrrr....the forum adds characters to the URL and screws it up...I'm thinking Simon must be blonde and just be anti blonde jokes...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Nikita
    Nikita

disappointed at not finding the "best blonde joke ever."

But Brummie made me smile!

didnt know you were blonde Valis

Niki

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Hmmm, so it's Valis' bad, and it's not my blondeness causing me too not get the best blonde joke ever...

• Nomad Soul
    Nomad Soul

Then I'll give you the best one I know.

Last week, my neighbor, who was blond, kept on running out of the house, in and out , every 2 minutes, checking her mailbox. After 20 mins I dare to ask her what was wrong. She answered, "The stupid computer keeps on telling me I have mail !!"

• Seven
    Seven

Valis,

Here are a few from the vault you many enjoy.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/25/331/1.ashx

• onacruse
    onacruse

LOL @ NS and Seven

Ok, here's one:

A blind guy walks into a lesbian biker bar, and halfway through his first beer he asks "Anybody wanna hear a blonde joke?" The lady to his right says "Hey, DUDE, I'm 6-2 220#, and I'm blonde...the lady to your left is 6-4 240#, and she's blonde...the lady behind you is 6-6 280# (she's the bouncer), and she's blonde...and the bartender, she's only 5-9, but she has a shotgun under the bar, and she's blonde. Now, are you sure you want to tell us this blonde joke?"

He says "Gosh, no way. I don't wanna have to explain it 4 times."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit