Ohhhh I got Mother's Day Early! *smile*

by MrMoe 23 Replies latest jw friends

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Sounds like I am jealous of Makayla!

Shakita - Thanks for sharing! Aren't things made with thier own hands meaningful? I love the pin coushin.

• Mulan
    Mulan
    I suppose small appliances are out of the question?

I think I'll get her a day spa package and take Makayla for the day. How does that sound?

Great ideas, Chris.

Small appliances are okay though. I would love that!! I saw a CD/radio that attaches under the cupboard, for the kitchen. I would love that. Other kitchen things are good too.

• Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Over the counter CD player sounds good. When is fathers day??

Mulan did you get your book??

Thunder

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Mulan - That is, if you like cooking lol... Personally, I am not a huge fan of the kitchen

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    You can't miss with flowers and chocolates!

lol, you don't know my ex!

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Mulan did you get your book??

Yes, it came yesterday. Thanks so much. Can't wait to get reading it! I do wish it were larger print. I'm not that old, but my eyes get tired reading small fonts.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Moe: Beautiful picture...I too miss my babies work on the fridge ALTHOUGH I do have my son's A papers he made this year he neve did well in school and now he is so proud about going out with a bang instead of a whimper LOL

Thunder: I get stuff for a darkroom and she gets a dayspa package HmmmYep your right I'd rather have a darkroom and a rubdown by you

Mulan: Sorry about the font we were trying to keep the novel price lower but PM Thunder and let him know if the font were bigger but the price more if that would work. Also I am redoing the cover so many think that it's science fiction when really it's adventure/fantasy/romance so I am putting a drawing of Harley and Liesh on the cover.

Moe: I did not mean to hijack this thread sorry

OH AND Happy Mother's Day to you both.

• JH
    JH
    Moe: I did not mean to hijack this thread sorry

What's the ransom?

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

LOL

• Princess
    Princess
    I saw a CD/radio that attaches under the cupboard, for the kitchen. I would love that. Other kitchen things are good too.

Is that a subtle hint? I went another route that I think you'll like.

Moe, cool picture and great story. Kids are the best. My kids made me stuff at school and I can't wait to see it. They are going shopping with daddy this afternoon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit