Omg New Borg Kingdumb Song, they went all Lion King theme Lol

by MrsR-Awaken 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• MrsR-Awaken
    MrsR-Awaken

The Borg is turning into a Disney music making machine check out their new kingdumb song (caution it might make your ears bleed)

https://youtu.be/Goj1vBvqvHQ

• foreverfreenow
    foreverfreenow

Wow I don't know what to say. Literally, that made me uncomfortably numb, but your use of "the Borg" snapped me out of the plastic funk!

There is something strange happening in the borganization, and it is not good. I am glad we all made it out at least partially sane d;D

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    I think they are becoming Pentecostals!
  • All for show
    All for show
    It just seems like they are trying to reach out to the younger side- seeming hip and cool-- songs with a little more 'life' to them. That new song book from a few years ago was horrendous.
  • jaydee
    jaydee
    ♩ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯......it aint exactly the 'Mormon Tabernacle Choir' though is it.?.....♯ ♮ ♭ ♬ ♩......yet
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Omg New Borg Kingdumb Song, they went all Lion King theme Lol

.......In The WatchTower "New System"..

......LIONS WILL HAVE BEACH BALLS!!..

..Image result for Watchtower paradise

• Divergent
    Divergent
    The 2nd sister from the right standing in the top row is hot!!!
  • mrmagic
    mrmagic
    I thought a new song book already came out. THey are doing another new one???
  • Divergent
    Divergent
    It's just another gimmick. Introducing new things to try to boost enthusiasm & keep the sheep occupied
  • blondie
    blondie
    So are they retiring the old new songs that current jws can't sing? Since musical education is discouraged, how would the average jw know how to sing anything? Making them practice the first verse helping?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit