Just a note that 10 years ago, (Christmas day, 2005), was my last time inside a KH. A lot has taken place for the better in those 10 years:
1. Met the love of my life and happily married for 9 years, two days ago.
2. Completed a master's degree.
3. Work at senior management level in the IT field.
4. Have a savings and retirement, and no debt outside of a mortgage and 1 car loan.
5. Lots of travel to several places that I never would have done as a JW.
6. Contribute to what I believe are meaningful causes.
7. Read, think, and meditate for myself.
8. Have a great extended family I inherited from my wife.
9. Lots of other great stuff, too much to list.
None of this is intended to be boastful. It is merely a reflection of the positive things in life, and a lesson for any newbie here that life post-WT is worth living, and will only get better for you, if you take advantage of it.
I am going to take a bit of a hiatus from here for a while, since I think 10 years is a good amount of time to have taken advantage of this type of therapy, and benefit from it. Diminishing returns do come into play, and I need to free myself from what can be an addictive pastime.
Thank you all for being here...