Cart witnessing

by Phoebe 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Phoebe
    Phoebe

Not sure if anyone has posted this before but it's just been put on youtube so I guess it's okay to show you?? If not, please delete it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdUSnlVJM-k

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Yes, we watched it. So sad.

Watch the 2 older ladies in the background. This is what WT is now made up of. Single/widowed older "sisters" that dress modestly (in bag lady clothes) and sensible shoes. They are waiting for prince charming in the "new system." If you look at people who post pictures of Kingdom Hall meetings, this is what you see sitting in the audience. Lonely old ladies, waiting on a better life. Sad!

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    Watch the 2 older ladies in the background.

After reading your comment I was looking out for them but didn't see 2 old ladies, what are who are you talking about?

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Sorry, there was a 2nd video posted as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs7gNIMOtgQ&t=19s

• recluse
    recluse

so sad.. what in the hell has this religion come to?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

ha ha....hilarious--this just has to be a spoof----isnt it ?

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

These are the people who criticized me for letting my granddaughter watch Tele Tubbies.

That's how it makes me feel.

• stan livedeath
  • Incognito
    Incognito
    what in the hell has this religion come to?

Not the religion I was raised in, that's for sure.

So, are JW women are now permitted to wear pants while doing 'Theocratic' activities? (2nd video - Holley Abrams)

• days of future passed
    days of future passed
    They finally found a use for children I see. Imagine the benefits of having Cart Children. Instead of having to pack up and leave when apostates show up, the Cart Children will now simply run with you! Adults will also not have to drag around the heavy carts - the Cart Child will do all the work. They even will have a new category of field service time. Cart Wheeling.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit