Funchback Update

by Funchback 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Aztec
    Aztec

"When can I change my profile pic???" Good question! I'm very ready to shed my little red wing. Err I should say embarrassed to be seen with it. :p ~Aztec

• Its so simple
    Its so simple

Funch,

You don't mention your wife other than casting her in a duplicitous role. She is simply not to the point of awareness you are. If there are no other problems with your relationship with her you should exercise loving patience with her. She is no doubt aware of your contempt and doesn't understand it. She has been programmed to think that you are weak and need help. That you are troubled lost etc. She will feel ashamed and embarrassed at some point in the future when she realizes how she has been misled herself. You need to remain approachable from her perspective. Of course this all assumes that the only problem you have between you is the Duh'bers.

I applaud your freedom from the tyrannical control of the elders/brothers. I would have told that elder that 'unless you want to eat that bible, I suggest you keep it in your bag.' ;-) Life is your Oyster, SUCK IT DOWN!

Sincerely,

NoBorg

• Its so simple
    Its so simple

Funch,

One other thing. Be aware that your wife may IN FACT be USED in a deceitful way by the “kind shepards’ in your hall. If and when it happens, don’t take it personally. She would very well be doing it for what she was convinced was for your own good.

After she comes around then you can slap her around for it. ;-)

Sincerely,

NoBorg

• DIM
    DIM

Great story...nice to hear you are standing up for yourself...things are going good out here, Michalina is 21 weeks pregnant w/ our first baby girl!

• LDH
    LDH

Hey Funch! Good to see ya kid. Glad you are still around, miss your posts.

Lisa

• detective
    detective

hey funch! good to see you!!

• Funchback
    Funchback

Thanks DIM, Lisa, and detective!

Hey, DIM. Apparently, Kristen Bauers and others are planning a going away party (or, at least a photo album) for your mom-in-law. I guess they don't know she's about to become one of us, eh?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit