Who created Satan?

by Silverleaf 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Silverleaf
    Silverleaf

After reading Blueblades post above I got to thinking. Who created Satan? This may have been discussed before. Did God create Satan - or did Satan already exist along with God? Is there an official answer from JWs or other Christian groups?

Silverleaf

• JH
    JH

If we believe the bible, well Jehovah God and Jesus created everything after them. So Satan was created by Jehovah and Jesus.

I wasn't there so I guess your guess is as good as mine.

• shera
    shera

Well,like Jh said if we believe in the bible....satan was a good angel in the beginning of what ever(lol),so satan created what he is.Satan became evil with his own free will.....

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

And God didn't see it coming?

Expatbrit

• JH
    JH

He didn't care I guess.

• noko
    noko

Was not Satan initially created in the image of Jah? With the ability to create like how we can create things, invent things, compose and think? I can take some clay and form a object, did Jah make that or did I? I have a certain amount of freedom and can create things such as simple structures, write stories true or not. I can also decide to go against Jah if that is what I choose, but I do my best not to. Satan had the freedom, Satan choosed on his own to be like god and choose a course contrary to Jah defining what is not good. Also to be made in Jah's image also entails some of his qualities, the ability to create, Satan created death, the lie and what is not good. The garden of Eden was created by Jah, Satan created outside of it or the world we live in.

• shera
    shera

Gessshhh..mushrooms have been around for many years..hahahahah these bibilcal writers were a bunch of shoom users..LOL

Sorry folks ..couldnt resist

• drawcad_1
    drawcad_1

He was created by the babylonians, or at least borrowed from them. Until the Israelites were placed in bondage there was no mention of a Satan in any of the books, except for the snake (who was only identified later as Satan).

• Gordy
    Gordy

Just like those of us who had children who turned out bad.

We knew from the day they were born they were bad.

So lets get rid of them at birth.

or lets just blame the parent doesn't matter how loving, good, kind, compassionate the parent was to the child.

Its still the parents fault.

The individual is never to blame, must have been his upbringing, environment, those he associated with.

So that lets Satan off the hook then!!

• battman
    battman

Trying to follow "spirit direction" I went to the KH Library

and looked in the Aid's To Bible Understanding book. I

checked under the heading "EVIL" and sure enough the

FS&D states that "dog almighty" was the creator. Showed

it to an "Elduh" and watched their face and ears turn bright

red!!!.hahahahahaha

Get with their own words, I did not to say one single thing!!!

Cheers,

battman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit