JW MATCH——Is this an acceptable site for JWs?

by minimus 14 Replies latest jw friends

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I doubt the site is actually set up by a JW. I wanted to see if anyone i knew was on there so signed up for a free account under the name SATAN THE DEVIL. Since then i keep getting emails telling me someone has "liked" me or sent me a message. Obviously bots just wanting me to sign up to a paid account.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@pale.emperor You probably would have gotten more hits if you went under PHINEAS - the genital stabber. I know of one Circuit Overseer who would have swiped right on that account.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

The sites not run by JWs, but it's funny as Hell to read though, you don't have to pay to join.

The real, sincere JW men on there, some are truly pathetic, my all time favorite is from an African brother who is looking for a marriage mate to sing Kingdom Songs with and watch TV and his spelling in his bio is absolutely horrendous. Hmm, I wonder if he's found his mate yet, haven't been on the site for a while, have to see if he's still available.

• minimus
    minimus

That’s interesting that the site is not even run by Jehovah’s Witnesses. LOL suckers!!!

How interesting to note that those who did find love and got married from these types of sites were treated as pariahs in the congregation

• steve2
    steve2

I side with Rutherford who said in the 1930s that brothers and sisters need to stay single and focus on the kingdom because mere months remain for this wicked system of things.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit