Introducing myself

by Leopold theseconed 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Leopold, gotta admit your name is famous for my favorite Bugs Bunny cartoon. I wish you the strength it takes to walk away. Here's Leopold to me!

Leopold.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Welcome to the forum Leopold. Keep your fade strong by engaging and sharing here.

• James Jack
    James Jack

Did you have any positions in the congregation?

• john.prestor
    john.prestor
    Forget I posted, wrong thread.
  • ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
  • smiddy3
    smiddy3

Welcome leopold .... it took me 33 years before I woke up and their are some on this board who took longer to wake up .So don`t beat yourself up about that .

At least WE did wake up to the bullshit.

Take care buddy .

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Welcome leopold to the bright side. Don't feel so bad you didn't wakeup sooner all of us here are diffrent. It took me allmost 53 years to wakeup. That's OK my wife and I as well as our youngest son and his family are cult free. Take your time in thinking things out as the old saying goes "the truth will set.you free". Take care and good luck. Still Totally ADD

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Welcome Leo!

This is safe and supportive place full of people who understand the path you are walking.

Stay, chat and share. I am so thankful for this community!

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

Welcome Leopold ll, I was lucky to leave the Lie after 35 years in, thankfully my husband and children, some siblings and best friend and her kids were freed from the Cult too. It's been 13 years now, and we've never looked back. Don't belong to any religion, our minds are free. You have found a wonderful place here with great people, as others have said, read the materials available to free your mind from the programming. Good luck to you!

IC

• Leopold theseconed
    Leopold theseconed

Great comments everyone. Much appreciated

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit