Every year, on the anniversary of Nine-Eleven ...

by Terry 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

However, I believe the US was wrong to attack Iraq.

The first gulf was was probably necessary to stabilize the region for Saddam could have easily taken over other countries and their oil production.

The second was an unfortunate mistake because Saddam was subdued and restrained within his own country and he realized it after the first Gulf war..

He knew he couldn't attack any other country and get away with it.

The other thing that shouldn't have happened was the dismantling of Iraq's military force, for other fringe military groups developed namely ISIS .

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Fink I was working on the outside of a house that day which was very close to a major airport, watching the planes come in one after other, thinking oh oh this could be something big.

Fink I take it you must be in Canada? I had no idea what Canada did that day.

Quiet heroes as usual with Canadians 👍

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Sometimes I honestly think the best thing that could happen to the human race would be to be attacked by aliens.

We'd pull together in double quick time

• peacefulpete
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Fink I take it you must be in Canada?

Vancouver BC to be exact.

There were some great things done by my fellow Canadians on the east coast that day when planes had to land somewhere.

Tragic day for humanity

• hillfy333
    hillfy333

Wishing that an attack from aliens would pull the world together. It would be a short lived coalition, as nothing we have would go close to stopping them, we would be sitting ducks, and the end of us.

• Terry
    Terry

With borders so porous that Alien invasion may have already begun

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Wow peaceful Pete that's fascinating! I had no idea! I'm sure glad Horny and President Reagan found common ground, that's for sure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit