Jehovah's Witnesses Propaganda & Hypocrisy Video

by Brokeback Watchtower 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I didn't make this video it just showed up in my Utube web page, God I love Utube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYv5LG1uH0o

• Half banana
    Half banana
    Excellent video Brokeback, it is well researched and presented. We need more of these exposés.
  • The Searcher
    The Searcher

I just telephoned Brooklyn to "confirm" that the brother in the video is a showbiz star over in the good ole U.S of A.

The 3rd person I was connected to (male with foreign accent) actually told me that it would be going against the "theocratic arrangement" to answer my question, and that I should go through my elders, they should contact Britain Branch, and Britain Branch should then contact Brooklyn!

When I questioned why he couldn't give me an answer, he said that my questioning seemed to indicate that I wasn't his brother, and then said "have a good rest of your day" (sic) - abruptly hanging up on me!

Well brother, if you're one of those poor paranoid sheep who depend on the org for bed & board, I can well appreciate your reasons for being ignorant and evasive when asked pertinent questions.

You have a "good rest of your day" - and life - because your golden calf is melting day by day!

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

So is that King dude now actually a Witless and volunteering for this or contracted in? If he is paid, how much?

If they have to pay "worldly" people to act in these then that smacks of hypocrisy and desperation to me.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Excellent example of hypocrisy.

• raven
    raven

Marked

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Excellent video exposing the hypocrisy of the borg. I love this guy's videos he's so funny.

• freddo
    freddo

Dynamite! Now how to get a few of my favourite dubs to watch it?

• Zoos
    Zoos
    Now how to get a few of my favourite dubs to watch it?

Good luck with that.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Here's how your average JW will condone this:

Well........he obviously had an acting career from youth and likely before he was a baptized JW. Now he is able to use his talent to support Kingdom interests. This is no different than a newly converted brother who is an attorney or doctor. He may now volunteer some of his time to assist at Bethel. It's obvious he is now putting Kingdom interests first. DOC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit