I Finally Posted a Singles Ad....Check it Out

by Robdar 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

I recently got a free months subscription to Yahoo Singles. At first I wasn't going to do it and then thought what the heck. I posted it yesterday and have received 7 replies so far. I have dates lined up through next week. If you are single, you may want to try it. Here's my ad:

Eclectic Woman Seeking Eclectic Man
    Alias:samariummoon
    Looking for:Committed · Just Dating · Friends
    Marital Status:Divorced
    Ethnicity:Caucasian (white)
    Hair:Auburn hair
    Eyes:green eyes
    Body Type:5' 6'', slim/petite body
    Education:Some College
    Employment:Works full-time, no answer on income
    Profession:Artistic / Musical / Writer
    Religion:Christian
    Religious Services:attends services only on holidays
    Political Views:Middle of the road
    Smoking:Smokes often
    Drinking:Drinks occasionally
    Kids:No answer on having kids
    Wants Kids:doesn't want any
    Groups:No answer
    Interests:Arts & Crafts · Community Service · Dancing · Dining · Movies · Music · Outdoor Activities · Photography · Reading · Religion/Spirituality · Theater · Travel
    More about me:
    I have many interests. I love to travel and have many friends scattered throughout the world. I am kind, well mannered, curious, adventurous, poetic, physically fit, eccentric yet harmless. There is much fun to be had and so little time to do it in. I love animals and enjoy their company. I am open minded and looking for adventure.

Match
    Age Range:40 - 53 ( Any )
    Body Type:Slim/Petite, Average, Athletic, Slightly overweight
    Height Range:Any
    Eye Color:Any
    Hair Color:Any
    Ethnicity:Any
    Education:Some College, College Grad, Post-Graduate
    Employment Status:Full-time, Retired, Self-employed, Work at home
    Profession:Any
    Income Level:$35,000 to $49,999, $50,000 to $74,999, $75,000 to $99,999, $100,000 to $149,999, More than $150,000
    Marital Status:Single, Divorced, Widowed
    Religion:Any
    Religious Services:Any
    Political Views:Conservative, Middle of the road, Liberal, Not political
    Smoking Habits:Socially, Daily
    Drinking Habits:Socially
    Have Kids:Any
    Want (More) Kids:No
    Group Affiliations:Any
    Astrological Sign:Any
    Group Affiliations:Any
    More about my match:
    Must have a diversity of interests. Must be intelligent, kind, honest, loyal, honorable and unafraid to experience life.
  • JH
    JH
    I have 7 dates all lined up

Is this an execution?

• Robdar
    Robdar

Is this an execution?

FOFLMAO at JH

Darlin, I can't be held responsible if they go to their maker with a smile!

Love,

Robyn

• JH
    JH

If I put my resumé on the table, do I pass before these 7 or does mine go underneath the pile?

Or maybe you keep best for last?

• Robdar
    Robdar

do I pass before these 7 or does mine go underneath the pile?

Or maybe you keep best for last?

JH,

I like to eat my dessert before dinner. I guess you would come first

Love,

R

• JH
    JH

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

JH, have you been in that maple syrup beer up there in Quebec?

What a guy...

Robdar is looking for someone...what was it...25 miles north of Kansas City: you're 2500 miles I think .

2 or 3 day drive: bring goodies, or you don't get into the storm cellar during the next tornado warning.

Robdar, good for you. What the heck. I placed an ad on Yahoo personals, it stagnated there for 3 months: not one reply .

Good for you, it should be interesting to see what replies you get. JH at least gets honourable mention for distance runner.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Robdar - It's a good ad. I think you'll like Yahoo. I've had luck with Yahoo and also Emode Match. You'll have fun and that's really all that matters.

Have the time of your life!!

Lisa

• Francois
    Francois

You know I would answer your ad if you were 25 miles away since I fit your description of your desired sugar-daddy just right. But alas, I'm a geographically undesireable. Damn. And you say in your ad that any religion for your guy is OK? You don't really mean that do you? You figger JWs don't go for those ads? How 'bout Baptists who renounce fornication because it might lead to dancing?

And remember this: 35% of people who respond to singles ads are married. Careful, careful, careful. Public places only. Go by yourself and meet 'em there. Leave by yourself. And don't resent if we worry about your safety. It ain't safe out there.

francois

• Robdar
    Robdar

Francois,

Sugar daddy? LMAO....I supported my last husband for 3 years. I helped him pay off his pre-marital debt for the duration of our marriage. No more of that. Besides, I am starting to make a good living myself and think they should too. I believe you when you say that many that answer are married. I got one of those yesterday. I became alert when he sent me his phone number but told me not to call after 5pm. I blocked his correspondence. No, I don't mind dating people from other religions. I used to be a JW and I hope that nobody holds that against me. If a guy gives me crap about my beliefs, well, he can go play in the street. Thank you for worrying about my safety.

(((((Arrowstar))))))

Thank you for your encouragement.

Rayzor,

Those replies are already getting interesting. Hey, I got that long distance plan. It is activated. I will give you a buzz tomorrow.

Love,

Robyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit