Curiosity

by Jrjw 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
  • Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I was just sitting daydreaming about answering up during a watchtower and exposing one of the lies the wts has stated in the study material and wondering what the reaction would be 😊 has anyone ever done this on their way out??

Sunday Watchtower Study:

Study Conductor: "Question number 8...What is significant about the year 1914?"

(Brother Fading raises hand)

Study Conductor: "Let's hear from Brother Fading please."

Brother Fading : "The other day I had someone at the door show me in an encyclopedia, that the worlds most highly trained and experienced Archaeologists and Historians, who have spent their entire careers on such matters, agree that Jerusalem fell in 587 BCE rather than in 607 BCE.

However we see from our paragraph that early on in the organizations history, the faithful and discrete slave of old, determined that Jerusalem fell 20 years later in 607 BCE. Counting forward from the year 607 rather than from the year 587 that Historians and Archaeologists agree upon, the faithful and discrete slave determined that it was 1914 when Jesus rulership in heaven commenced and marked the beginning of the last days, rather than the year 1894.

We know that although the Governing Body is made up of "unlettered and ordinary men" and who admit to being imperfect, we can still trust that the dates they provide for us in the literature that we study and present to the public, are 100% accurate, 100% of the time."

Study Conductor: "Ahemm.....yes, lets move on to paragraph 9 shall we?"

• MrRoboto
    MrRoboto

I like it but i don't think that's going to get by without notice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit