Terrorist Attacks in Sri Lanka

by cofty 29 Replies latest social current

• waton
    waton
    One last thought: recently, some terrorist called Brenton Tarrant deliberately shot 50 Muslims to death LUHE:

Last thought thought through:

On another large Island, Ceylon, South Asia, the continent from which B.T.'s victims came, was the scene of the balancing of accounts. plausible?

A biblical, Abrahamic sevenfold avenge?

• Earnest
    Earnest

waton : On another large Island, Ceylon, South Asia, the continent from which B.T.'s victims came, was the scene of the balancing of accounts. plausible?

Sri Lanka's state minister of defence said [today] that the Easter Sunday bombings were in retaliation for the New Zealand terror attack on two mosques in Christchurch, as reported in the Financial Times.

• waton
    waton

Earnest: thanks for confirming that my old mind still has a correct strain, or stain The Commonwealth has a lot in common.

It proves we should take advantage of island situations: tow back invaders, keep warring groups on their own islands, thus isolated.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

On another large Island, Ceylon, South Asia, the continent from which B.T.'s victims came, was the scene of the balancing of accounts. plausible? - Tarrant killed 50 Muslim people. The Sri Lanka attacks killed 310 mostly Christian people.

Islamists are shit at maths.

Hopefully, authorities in Sri Lanka will wipe these scumbags out.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

When both Hillary and Obama called the people who were killed " Easter Worshippers" I laughed at their painfully obvious need not to call them Christians ( the target of Islam according to the teachings). Then I thought how it will be a quandary for the JW, because in no way an they claim it is them who were being persecuted.

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf
    How in the world do extremist Muslims think acts like this is going to benefit their cause ?
    shouldn`t common sense tell them that these very acts of atrocity are eventually going to be their very undoing ?
    And that world opinion will eventually not tolerate this anymore ?

I agree. No more catch and release. (unless castration). Remove from the gene pool.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton sent their thoughts and prayers to all the 'Easter worshippers' killed in the attack.

They couldn't even bring themselves to say 'Christians'.

Obama and Clinton are absolute c**ts, bottom of the barrel.

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf
    Sri Lanka's state minister of defence said [today] that the Easter Sunday bombings were in retaliation for the New Zealand terror attack on two mosques in Christchurch, as reported in the Financial Times.

Utter drivel and BS. I guess all of these easter day bombings in the past were just preemptive revenge attacks?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Interesting youtube video by Paul Joseph Watson that highlights the hypocrisy of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton among other things ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNm9JZ_joBE

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Instead of staid old religion(s) with their indifference and prejudice, maybe humanity might be better off embracing humanism as a social directive ?

There is part of humanity that do as we can see and witness but organized religions stymies would could be accomplished without them.

Maybe John Lennon was right ...... " And no religion too "

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit