Splane`s war rhetoric

by inbetween09 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Roadie - My wife only noted the apostate warning part. Told me they are really active.

When I was a jobo, I thought the same way. On reflection, I didn't know any of these 'apostates(tm)' or where they were.

There was one geezer that moved to America, he was supposed to have been a 'big' 'apostate(tm)', but I wondered how. He was a weedy little bloke that played the clarinet badly. His missus left him, came back to the UK then claimed to be 'annointed(tm)'.

I tell ya, being a jobo sends you crackers.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known
    Roadie - My wife only noted the apostate warning part. Told me they are really active.

I get the impression that the Governing Body could do a JW Broadcast in which they make a press release that the whole religion is a scam and it would go in one ear then right out the other of most Witnesses. Not even a video recorded confession would convince most Witnesses the religion is a scam.

• Overrated
    Overrated

The Governing Body hate the fact that they are losing member$. That means cashflow and control for their craziness. At this point, they will make up anything they can. Say what ever. Anything goes.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

I had another thought come to me. The first step any trial by jury is to sit a jury. This is a process of elimination. A large panel of jurors is brought in and put under oath under penalty of perjury to answer questions honestly.

This process is to assure that the jury is fair and impartial to both side in a trial. I would imagine the Watchtower's attorney would ask questions such as -

• Are you currently or have you ever been one of Jehovah's Witnesses?
    • Are you related to someone who is currently or has ever been one of Jehovah's Witnesses?
    • How familiar are you with Jehovah's Witnesses and their beliefs?

In addition, attorneys are given information on all the perspective jurors. The Watchtower attorneys could research Watchtower publisher records to see if any of the jurors have ever been a Witness.

My point - I promise you the Watchtower attorneys would make sure that no one with any connection to their religion would be on the jury. That means not one of these juries had a single apostate on them.

Many attorneys wave a jury trial and have a trial by court. That means the Judge is the sole decider of fact. Likewise, a Watchtower attorney would ask a Judge who had any connection to their religion to recuse themselves and the case would be moved to a different court. Once again, no apostate connection.

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

in other words,

"The pressure's high, just to stay alive
    'Cause the heat is on"

"The pressure's high, just to stay alive 'Cause the heat is on"

• minimus
    minimus

Yes the Watchtowerstupidly opened the door. They acknowledged they have an issue and since they can’t really talk about it, they want you to simply believe their version of truth and just realize the governments are going after them as they have been saying for years. All evidence of we are living in the last days.

• Overrated
    Overrated

Watchtowerstupidly is a good description of the operations of the Org. The GB and Writing Department and legal Department all got their heads in the dark. It's a good laugh to listen and watch their BS. Like they really have a handle on things.

• hybridous
    hybridous
    Yes the Watchtowerstupidly opened the door. They acknowledged they have an issue and since they can’t really talk about it, they want you to simply believe their version of truth and just realize the governments are going after them as they have been saying for years.

I wonder (& hope!) that this is a tactical blunder by the WT. What sense does it make to acknowledge a thing, but then implore the believers to not check things out? They may have been better off just pretending that there's nothing at all to discuss.

This idea that we shouldn't get to know the details...this garbage will work on a certain number of lost causes. But not everyone.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Remember brothers and sisters apostates wont tell you the truth but we always do because we have Jehovah's backing, don't forget we are his solemnly chosen organization, so we cant lie and deceive you or the public. .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit