by Dansk 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Dansk
    Dansk
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

XJ's more hysterical about it than I was - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dansk

• onacruse
    onacruse

Dansk, if I passed you on the street I'd probably shun you too...you non-Mercks all look suspicious, know what I mean?

Craig

• rocketman
    rocketman

Hey Dansk, maybe she lurks here and saw your avatar and recognizes you.

• shamus
    shamus

You should have gone up to her and gave her a big hug, and said how much you loved her, and how much her support means to her to get you back to meetings.

Self-ritcheous people are sooooooo stupid. I tire of them easily.

• benext
    benext

I too am a member of the "Been Shunned Club." I wonder what went through her mind when she turned her back on you. Did she think how happy she had made Jehovah? How she had upheld the issue of "Universal Sovereignty." It's sad.

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

I guess I should say Congratulations are in order Dansk - sounds kinda stupid but once you have them all behind you the better ! you dont have to worry about it anymore. Its just a shame about your daughters !

Hope you are fighting through it all well ! seems like it.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Thanks, everyone!

Well, they've all seen my front - now they'll have to get used to my back!

Dansk - of the shun them first class!

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

And shunning is supposed to make you "come to your senses and turn your heart back to Jehovah".

What a load of..................(insert favorite word here)

• rocketman
    rocketman
    Dansk - of the shun them first class!

I've always liked that concept, and if it ever comes down to it, I'd like to be the one doing the shunning (or is it technically reverse shunning?). Shun before you can be shunned.

• be wise
    be wise

Hi Dansk, I told my mum that I had been shunned at work by a certain elder.

Her response :- No! He's really nice, he would never do that.

I then explained how he did it and she said there must be some kind of a mistake. So I got impatient and said 'So you are calling me a liar?' I said, come on don't sound that surprised it happens all the time with the JW's, why are you sounding so surprised? Then everything went quiet as per usual cos they never have an answer for someone who has 'insider knowledge'.

I think she's waking up slowly but she's very uncompfortable with it. I think she will either gradually come round to reality or freak out and gallop off in a frenzy on her WTS crazy horse never to be seen again.

Hope not though!

be wise.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit