New to JWD, Hello!

by jwundubbed 22 Replies latest jw friends

• aubergine
    aubergine

Sorry for the duplicate! Thought the first didn't go through. (embarrassed!)

:-)

• baker
    baker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nmYOQIidqo

My sense of humor is shown in this video as an example that the WT isn't the only group that demands submission.

• jwundubbed
    jwundubbed

@baker,

Wow... that is creepy! Thanks for sharing.

• ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE

jwundubbed - Welcome

The road to recovery will just have its own length of time - unique to each of us apparently. Just enjoy the new "ride" - I went into Huge depression in 2010 which took 30 agonising months to recover from and even now I have the craziest dreams which always involve some issue of entrapment within the cult - Very weird but evidence of what has taken place inside our heads - for me its a recovery after 50 years in the cult -

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

That song is a guilty pleasure of mine. I already heard it months ago, but I just had to press play again. It just burrows itself into your head for better or worse. 😵

Back on topic, I prefer to call you undub, it's just clever and unique.

• naazira
    naazira

Welcome Undub! Thanks for sharing. 👍☺ I'm glad you are here.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Welcome, thank you for sharing your story.

Lisa 🌹

• jwundubbed
    jwundubbed

@ZAPPA-ESQUE,

I went into Huge depression in 2010 which took 30 agonising months to recover from and even now I have the craziest dreams which always involve some issue of entrapment within the cult

Thanks for the reminder! PTSD brought out the sleepwalker in me. Crazy dreams too. And I had always had crazy dreams to start with, so they just got crazier. But I like crazy dreams. Go figure!

@neat blue dog

Back on topic, I prefer to call you undub, it's just clever and unique.

Thanks!

@naazira & @LisaRose,

Thanks for the welcome!

• smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome , their are all sorts here I`m sure you will fit in.

smiddy

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Welcome undub, I'm looking forward to hearing more from you. You nearly became 'undue', my iPad has a mind of its own. 😀

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit