ELM - Elderly Lives Matter

by BourneIdentity 20 Replies latest social current

• matt
    matt

p { margin-bottom: 0.1in; line-height: 120%; }

@bluesbrother Sorry for your friends’ illness, but he did not suffer from coronavirus, even though he was told he did. The pcr test can not honestly be used for diagnostic purposes, as acknowledged by the manufacturers of it, and by the words of the tests’ inventor himself. It can only detect fragments of rna/dna (which have no known specific origin), and it can then “amplify” the amount of those fragments. Nothing in this process allows for the identification of any particle with a complete genome, whether endogenous or exogenous. The “amplified” particles can then be used for research; that is what pcr was designed for.

When you dishonestly use this research tool as a test to diagnose disease (supposedly caused by a specific virus), then you can of course create your own false narrative. That has been done, and the story is unchallenged by the public. Other inherent absurdities crop up here with the ‘test’, i.e. false positives, false negatives, indeterminate….which is the result of not having properly identified (isolation, purification) the ‘viral’ entity being blamed in the first place. Now, in order to force a result from the ‘test’, our rna/dna fragment (claimed without proof to be the virus) is cycled (amplified) many times until it becomes more ‘visible’, and at some arbitrary point the cycling is stopped, and the result is said to be positive or negative or indeterminate...fewer cycles, more negatives. More cycles, more positives. It can be said here that the test ‘result’ is simply whatever the tester wants it to be, and it becomes obvious that how many ‘cases’ of coronavirus exist is literally the result of how many tests are administered. The test IS the virus.

Ditto antibody testing. When hiv antibody testing was first developed, EVERYONE tested positive. How to solve this ‘little’ problem? Dilute your sample 400 times, allowing yourself to say that the intensity (color gradation) would tell whether one was pos or neg. The antibody test was testing for proteins, and some proteins were said to be specific for hiv, but the mechanics of the test itself prove that this was false, and as time went on it had to be acknowledged that many proteins (or the amount of them in the sample) would result in a ‘positive’ result. Yet the perception remained(s), and was encouraged to remain, that an hiv-positive test result is proof of hiv infection, and all that supposedly follows in one’s life from that point….in each case, pcr and antibody testing, there is clear intent to create infection by virus when the ‘virus’ cannot be demonstrated to exist in the first place.

You will say that the virus has been isolated and its genome mapped, but on investigation you will find that this has been done by the frankenstein method of computer modeling, not by isolating/characterizing in reality. Compare this computer modeling to the computer modeling of Neil Ferguson. Modeling that tells us what we are supposed to hear and believe.

We are being faked, and herded, and the intent of this lie should be obvious by what we are experiencing in real time. Some of those among the controllers of this psyop are surely laughing (with malice) as they see their subjects donning the masks (beginning an immediate degradation of their health due to improper oxygen/carbon dioxide uptake), anonymizing themselves, distancing themselves from others, ALL of which factors have a clear negative impact on physical AND mental health. This is the notion of humans as walking biohazards, presented to you through an ‘event’ that is not about health, by a consortium of forces that are not interested in your welfare.

• tottenkopf
    tottenkopf

I am not sure I buy that this is a targeted thing but in America the elderly are looked down on. Old stupid out of date. Many countries like China, Japan and others look at the elderly as having experience and knowledge. I believe in America but there are some cultural things that need to be changed and BLM is not that thing.

• BourneIdentity
    BourneIdentity

Matt

Let's reason on a few things.

Assume the virus is real and you are wrong. Most likely you are not wearing a mask, so you are putting your health at risk as well as possibly putting others' health at risk.

Assume the virus is a hoax and there is some other agenda. What are you doing to change that agenda's outcome? Nothing, if there is something going on, no one can do anything about it.

So with your stance, you cannot make a positive impact with either. Your in a scenario that you can’t win, you're fucked either way.
  • matt
    matt

@bourneidentity

yes, let’s reason.

“Assume the virus is real and you are wrong. Most likely you are not wearing a mask, so you are putting your health at risk as well as possibly putting others' health at risk.”

Well, I already did some reasoning on this, see comment above. In addition, countless thinking persons have pointed out that the detrimental health effects of mask wearing are far greater than the observed effects of the purported virus. Not to mention that even an investigation into mainstream studies re mask wearing show that masks have little to no impact on ‘virus’ transmission, supporting the previous sentences’ conclusion….my best chance (and yours) for staying healthy starts with unrestricted breathing that allows my exhalation to get out of the way of oxygen I need to inhale. Reasonable?

Old people wearing masks, as well as children, is a grotesque example of the effect of these CRIMINAL requirements. The elderly in particular are in need of all the help they can get via proper respiration, as their health deteriorates. Add to that the distancing regulations that many elderly are subject to, meaning that many have NO contact with their loved ones. How does this affect their health? Are you really concerned with the elderly? ELM, really??

“Assume the virus is a hoax and there is some other agenda. What are you doing to change that agenda's outcome? Nothing, if there is something going on, no one can do anything about it.”

This particular comment of yours beggars belief. Writing this post is not “nothing”. Attempting to get others to investigate, read, and think is not “nothing”. If the plan of the powers-that-be partially depends on our obedience, and on our demonstration of that obedience, then what would be the result of people refusing to wear masks, refusing to avoid other people, and refusing to shut down their businesses? “no one can do anything about it”...really? you’re resigned to accept whatever dehumanizing, unhealthy, or illegal acts or ‘laws’ are pushed upon you...without resistance?

“So with your stance, you cannot make a positive impact with either. Your in a scenario that you can’t win, you're fucked either way.”

Beggaring belief again. No further comment.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

Wow I had no idea that elderly were looked down upon in America...

• BourneIdentity
    BourneIdentity

Matt,

What about the millions of doctors around the world that wear a mask their entire shift every day they work? I don’t see them gasping for air, getting sick and keeling over and dying Get real, such a weak and stupid argument.

• BourneIdentity
    BourneIdentity

Matt

What I hate about JWs is they want all their adherents to live in a constant state of paranoia and fear of these things to come like the GT and Armageddon. The fear and anxiety motivates them to do more. I wasted decades of my life worrying things that never happened. I’m so glad to be free and not stress over any of that bullshit now.

It appears you have traded in that for something new to be in fear of. Life is too short, just enjoy it and stop stressing.

• matt
    matt

@bourneidentity

“Get real, such a weak and stupid argument.”

You are failing here, and making ad hominems against my arguments (which were extensive) without any content of your own. Insults but no substance.

“What about the millions of doctors around the world that wear a mask their entire shift every day they work?”

What about them? I’m sure they rip them off every chance they get. Why do I say that? Because I have had numerous conversations with people who wear masks as job requirements. Most of them have regaled me with stories of the effects. Not good. Headaches, weakness, feeling sick, rashes, and not surprisingly, feeling suffocated. Inability to breathe (who could have imagined that result).

So, with your “doctors wearing masks all day”, what is the cumulative or long-term effects on their health from this practice? Is it deleterious? I can imagine, but do you know?...if someone’s breathing habits result in continual oxygen deprivation, will their immune system be compromised to any degree, perhaps leading to enhanced susceptibility to viral (sic) attack? Do you know? I can imagine, based on some common sense. This is called reasoning.

• matt
    matt

“It appears you have traded in that for something new to be in fear of.”

It appears you have traded that in for an allegiance to a new power structure, which has as its mouthpiece the “ministry of truth”, aka the mainstream media. Stay away from illegitimate sources of information, you know, misinformation, fake news, apostates, right? Be in fear of the virus, above all, as only big brother can protect you from that.

As a former jw, I have replaced fear and blind obedience to authority with awareness, and with finding answers to questions that should be asked. Have you?

• newsheep
    newsheep

And what about the mentally challenged or physically disabled which my sister is both and who is in a long term home? They too contribute to society and don't get paid for it. It's all volunteer. But hey she gets a bed, three meals a day and a roof over her head. No one has ever actually sat down with her and tried to just talk to her and tell her how nice she is. Nothing. Just tucked away in a home and comes out to do her work when called on.

Her job was ripping up government documents at an abandoned army barracks. They used these kids that can't read or write and would sit part of the day shredding paper. That all stopped when it was found out that the barracks were contaminated with asbestos. There are many whose lives matter not just the blacks!!! So frigging tired of hearing about BLMBS!

This last two months my sister had to be tested for covid three times now. I went in raising hell and wrote to our premier about no masks in her home for her or the workers. He wrote back a week later asking for the address and now everyone in her home are wearing their masks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit