Can This be Verified?

by Atlantis 25 Replies latest jw friends

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

It makes sense do to this, but not in a good way. It's just another sign that things are not "progressing at a fast pace" like they claim. A cult that boasts about the two most publishes magazines in the world reduced to an IKEA cabinet of wafer thin propaganda.

So lets recap:

• Reduced pages in the literature
    • Reduced number of mags per year
    • Encouraged to use digital publications
    • Selling KH's and merging congregations
    • Encouraged to "Honor J£hovah With Our Valuabl£ Thing$"

Sounds like someone is running out of cash.

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

I’ve been convinced for some time that the Gibbering Buffoons commanded expansion of JWdom at a rapid pace which was not financially possible to maintain, and hence became indebted.

But the Buffoons believed that Jehoober was going to wisk them to heaven imminently and their creditors would get destroyed, so no need to worry, keep spending and expanding.

When 2008 hit, their creditors called on them and they could not pay, the property that was used for collateral was forced sale.

25 Columbia and surrounding.

But the financial wound was much deeper and spending was still quite brisk. Now everything is for sale.

What I recently saw happen nearby to a set of congregations who share a hall, how the watchtower ruthlessly went after a sale in a cash grab, without any shame, tells me there’s a desperate need for cash.

The devils in the details.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Finkelstein - "The WTS has been on tract to eliminate paper based publications..."

Pun on purpose? :smirk:

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    FedUpJW - "...Most of the men have pretty well told the eldumbs to stuff it, so now 'sisters' run up and down the aisle with mics, stock the advertising kiosk, run the sound..."

Ain't no resistance like passive resistance. :smirk:

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    lastmanstanding - "I’ve been convinced for some time that the Gibbering Buffoons commanded expansion of JWdom at a rapid pace which was not financially possible to maintain, and hence became indebted... the Buffoons believed that Jehoober was going to wisk them to heaven imminently and their creditors would get destroyed, so no need to worry, keep spending and expanding..."

If that's the case, it fits with my certainty that the higher-ups really are full-on True Believers...

...that's exactly the kind of blunder you'd make if you were convinced God's got your back no matter what and/or any mistakes you made wouldn't really matter all that much because the End was gonna drop and bail you out any day now.

lastmanstanding - "...What I recently saw happen nearby to a set of congregations who share a hall, how the Watchtower ruthlessly went after a sale in a cash grab, without any shame, tells me there’s a desperate need for cash..."

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5171066998620160/my-conversation-fixer-attorney-pentecostal-tv-evangelists

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

emperor-

J£hovah

brilliant! must keep that going

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit