Is The Governing Body The Rulers Of A Criminal Organization? Wolves In Sheep's Clothing

by Brokeback Watchtower 19 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• blondie
    blondie

I believe that most of the GB if not all have been true believers either seeing themselves as individuals specially led by god or a group led by god. They buy into what they "preach" and try hard to maintain their individual or group power base.

The real personality is the one that is the group personality that stays pretty much the same through changes in members and doctrine.

Knorr said to me that he was in no hurry to die and go to heaven after he had been diagnosed with fatal cancer. He wanted to see the end as a man on earth not an immortal spirit in heaven. I figured he wanted to be the big fish in the small pond on earth and not a small fish among 144,000 plus in heaven.

Ray Franz did not get the true grasp of the WTS functioning until he was on the GB despite being the nephew of Fred Franz. Then it was very difficult to leave, he hoped for change from god and dug deeper into the bible. Afterwards he realized that as a religious group grew from a small number to a large group that they could not maintain a pure, humble quality. He referenced works by Charles Davis, a Catholic priest, who left the church and wrote a book about that phenomenon.

Just like the Jews who made god's word invalid by putting the teachings of the religious leaders above the bible and the Catholic Church who places the teachings of the popes above the bible, the WTS GB has place themselves above the bible by teaching things not supported by scripture but by their opinions.

Blondie (no man pleaser)

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Governments should put pressure on the WTS to obey the law, by introducing tougher, new laws. This would make it harder for the WTS not to be a criminal organisation. Staying on the right side of the law should be made difficult.

Making every state a mandatory reporting state and demanding, by law, any secret WT lists of child sex offenders would be a good start. Criminal proceedings against the Org should be the stick.

Taking away their charity status would also be a good move.

• Landy
    Landy
    Governments should put pressure on the WTS to obey the law, by introducing tougher, new laws. This would make it harder for the WTS not to be a criminal organisation. Staying on the right side of the law should be made difficult.

Again - please tell me which laws are they breaking and what crimes they are committing?

• Bugbear
    Bugbear

Brokebaks

Yeas I think you are right. But I´m not Shure if they are aware of it themselves. They are captured in their own mind boxes, and think they are right. But from the normal world and from a normal perspective they are only money-gathering and capitalist. Thinking they are doing humanity a good service, assembling money to get a huge sum of money that at will secure their own “eternal” life and some of their followers….????

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    blondie - "I believe that most of the GB if not all have been true believers either seeing themselves as individuals specially led by god or a group led by god. They buy into what they 'preach'..."

As I've said many times, that's an easy habit to fall into when you surround yourself solely with people who are never allowed to disagree with you.

That being said, I've long suspected that on some level, they know it's wrong, but nevertheless, believe it's True...

...at the same time.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Vid,

And the smallness can be useful... hardly anyone would complain if the Justice System were to "make an example" of them.

Exactly! Hey the Catholic church is paying for some of it recent misdeeds where does that leave a small fry like to two- bit teeny tiny WT printing bullshit establishment in the legal arena both in the US and abroad. Rowing up shit's creek with out a paddle that's where.

They got only a few million followers world wide mostly elderly who don't vote and can't engage in political activity in any government. So who would really give a shit about such a group and lets not get started on all the negative information on the internet(devil's eye@@@) about the bull shit these guys are pulling who in their right mind would give two shits if the government squashed them like an insignificent bug beneath their feet it is in only of the small minds of the gullible significant.

• Brokeback Watchtower
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

It is only in the minds of those that have some degree of residual brain washing that this thing can be based on some freedom of religion issue and government reluctance to legally confront a new founded religion via a printing press business( to avoid taxation of profits) by entrepreneur C T Russel original faithful slave(driver of a printing business) how ironic!

I think once the facts become clearly established the legal system will have to admit in a substancial way thes facts and award large losses to their opponents in the courts of law.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The GB leaders both know and believe their position in the organization is very good for them, they are the privileged and pampered celebrities of the entire organization.

All this is availed to them by seducing and alluring people to acknowledge their own structured and self devised stature of being god's chosen ones.

Being Jehovah's chosen ones brings much power and wealth into "Their" hands.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Finkelstein...

Not to mention that without the Org, these men would have nothing.

They would be nothing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit