Is The Governing Body The Rulers Of A Criminal Organization? Wolves In Sheep's Clothing

by Brokeback Watchtower 19 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I think we can see that the further we proceed into the future the more criminal this Organization looks due to man's more evolved social understanding,, so since this thing is gradual I'm predicting that this evolution will exterminate this cult with a capital FUCK YOU.

Since this is a religion that has exported itself(criminal activity) all over the world from USA origins I would expect the USA court system not to come to their aid when reach lawsuits come reaching from all over the world to USA based headquarters living there situated on a contaminated chemical dump site (whether it is properly been clean up it is anybody's guess (i'm guessing not)).

• Giordano
    Giordano

This is an organization that depends and is addicted to the 'crime of duress'.....also called coercion.

"If you don't do what we say or believe what we teach you will be shunned and separated from your families and loved ones.

You will be shunned. And your disobedience will never be forgiven....... even if you were right. Even if we went beyond scripture."

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I'm thinking Spain, Australia, England, Portugal, effect of the WT corporation will be substantial to close their doors for good. It will take time but withthe totally bad international reputation they are building up in preaching "this good news of the kingdom" to dope the minds of their citizens(national and international) into organizational slavery into a printing business,, I'm thinking it won't take very long.

The creeps that run this thing are in total denial and fully engaged in wishful thinking and so they will act like nothing major is happening when faced with their demise. So the totally oblivious GB will speak in the WT till they finally crack and be sent off to some prison for the criminally insane.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/mar/02/jehovahs-witnesses-silencing-techniques-child-abuse

They have a “2 Witness” rule, which says that anyone who accuses an adult of abuse must have a second witness. If there is no second witness, the accuser is punished for a false accusation - usually by ordering that no Witness may talk with or associate with the “false” accuser. This is called dis-fellowshipping. For a kid raised only with other Witnesses, it was horrifying. Even your parents would have to ignore you. It was more terrifying than Jonathan.
    It was the elders of my congregation who had assigned Jonathan to team up with me. When we separated from the others, he forced me into his pick-up truck and drove us to his house. Then he would say “Let’s play”. It happened too many times. Like everyone else in the congregation, my parents liked “Brother” Jonathan and trusted him in our family.
    My parents were consumed with some really huge problems in those years, and later divorced. I was emotionally alone - and wanted to be the best Jehovah’s Witness I could be. That’s why I went out to field service - the door to door ministry that Witnesses are known for.
    What my parents didn’t know, was that Jonathan had sexually molested another girl in our congregation. The elders knew this and had kept it a secret. They were following orders from Watchtower leaders, based in the world headquarters in New York, who in 1989 had issued a top-secret instruction to keep known child sex abusers in the congregations a secret. This instruction became Exhibit 1 at my civil trial.
    Advertisement

The elders and the Governing Body all knew that child molesters hide in religious groups and often are people who are likeable and friendly - like Jonathan. They knew molesters would likely do it again. But they chose to ignore the safety of the kids, in favor of protecting their image - and their bank account - from lawsuits. It was all in that 1989 letter.
    A recent report by the Center for Investigative Reporting revealed that they have continued to issues directives urging silence around child abuse. Last November,elders were instructed to avoid taking criminal matters like child abuse to the authorities. Instead, they were told to handle them internally in confidential committees. The report also showed that Jehovah’s Witnesses evoke the First Amendment to hide sex abuse claims.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

Religion is a protected species in the politically correct world we live in today

Criticise religion ? thats hate speech , forbidden

Look how the world press is reluctant to criticise Islam ,for being a contributing factor in the atrocities carried out in the name of that religion all over the world.

Thats an example of an extremist group of religionists .

The Governing body of jehovah`s Witnesses pale into insignificance in comparison ,and their effect is more subtle.

Besides their such a small group they fly under the radar !

• Landy
    Landy

I understand people can be bitter when leaving the JWs but to throw ridiculous accusations about does not help your cause. Was it you last time that (effectively) accused the whole GB of being child abusers?

What evidence of criminal activity by the organisation do you have?

• zeb
    zeb

I have wondered as to who was behind the curtain The amount of money flowing in and which is traded about has to be honey to some ants. but... whatever.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Giordano - "This is an organization that depends and is addicted to the 'crime of duress'... also called coercion..."

Well, when evidence and logic won't cut it, what else is left? :smirk:

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

smiddy - "...their such a small group they fly under the radar..."

Not so much these days.

And the smallness can be useful... hardly anyone would complain if the Justice System were to "make an example" of them.

• Alostpuppydog
    Alostpuppydog

Let's see here... The GB drives around in brand new Cadillacs just like the old 'leaders' back during the depression. And our economy is even worse off now. That and they eat like Caesar Augustus and couldn't be bothered to pay their employees a decent wage, but eat the most exquisite delicicasies and never clean their own laundry for f_ck sakes. Lmao ever heard of slavery? Yea they are slave drives. *whip*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit