What sort of EX JW Book do you like to read?

by punkofnice 31 Replies latest watchtower bible

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

What sort of EX JW books do you folks like to read?

I want to write another one.

I'm wondering what my next project should be..............

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    what was your first ?
  • GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

An ex-dub "Yearbook" with lots of experiences about how they freed themselves! We could have a new one every 'service year', with a count of how many have escaped......

Just a thought

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    jookbeard6 minutes agowhat was your first ?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    gone awol - That's a great idea. Sorta similar to my first book.
  • GoneAwol
    GoneAwol
    Sorry Punk, not had chance at yours yet. I'm sure peeps would contribute their stories. Hey, it almost writes itself! And make it look as close as possible to a currant dub yearbook!
  • The Rebel
    The Rebel

Punk: ( Q) "what sort of EX JW books do you folks like to read?

The Rebel: ( A) as I recently mentiond on another thread the books that most helped me get over and understand my W.T exsperience were Defying Hitler by, Sabastian Hafner, ( this booked showed me how Hitler by beginning in such small ways turned a civilised, intelligent people in to a helpless, penned in flock of sleep. And by doing so this book also bought home to me that all I was doing on the ministry was exploiting people's psychological weaknesses.

The other book was The Captive Mind by Czeslaw Milosz, as this book helped me see the organisation for what it is, a man made totalitarian government pretending to be under the leadership of Jehover.

Punk :- " I want to write another book"

The Rebel, I would love to read an ex- witness book about all the folks that have left the W.T and made successful and happy life's. I think that would be a great book, and a thumps down to the Organisations claim there is no life outside the organisation.

So If you are going to write another book I think that's a great subject, and I am sure many posters on this forum would contribute with wonderful tales. If you want my story let's discuss royalty monies first :-)

The Rebel

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

You could have some really corny photos of ex-dubs reverse witnessing at a wt cart in outer mongolia or some other far flung country....

Or, use the graphs that have been done on here to show the no-growth thats happening all over the world....

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Apart from a mongolian photo, some of the above was covered in my Millions book.
  • Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters
    PunkOfNice, I just downloaded your book.... thank you, will begin reading it right away! Love the cover, heh heh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit