2017-12-4 TO ALL CONGREGATIONS IN BRITAIN AND IRELAND Re: Changes to Circuits

by wifibandit 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

what constitutes a convention ? more than 3 ?

cant be that many Persian JW's in the UK.

• daveysmithy30
    daveysmithy30

I find that hard to believe! That is fast growth for an non-English language in the UK to hire out a whole arena complex beating the English! LOL. Unbelievable!

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Why cant our circuits have cool names, like Ayreshire, and Fife? Ours are boring, Indiana 3, etc

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

stan livedeath: cant be that many Persian JW's in the UK.

There's about 16 groups/congregations dotted about the UK

Their convention is being held at Mill Hill Bethel KH.

Remember they'll probably be using video recorded talks in Persian (like the English videos that get 'leaked')

fyi there's around 76,000 persian as main language speakers in England and Wales

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

and what is the ratio of jw to population in iran ?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

due to our increased growth and expansion commented by WT spokesman

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

So they are advertising what they are going to do 10 months into the future ?

I wait with baited breath

• alanv
    alanv

I would have thought that the org would look at what is currently happening in the Uk when they decide what changes they should make in the future. They may have had reasonable increase in the past but certainly in the last few years it is next to nothing. Ireland is better, but they have very small numbers compared to UK.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Anything can happen in 10 months in JW lala land ,they change their mind about any and everything more times than one changes their underpants.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit