'Tactical Contact' - UK Police

by LoveUniHateExams 32 Replies latest social current

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Criminals thrive on society's understanding. If you are more concerned over criminals than the law abiding public, the criminals will win every time.

• cofty
    cofty

Love it!

• LV101
    LV101

Maybe scrapes/dents good business for moped shops - a win-win.

• steve2
    steve2

Rampant moped road misbehaviour never occurs in Japan, Singapore or other similar Asian societies. There's your clue about what the West needs to do.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

To be fair, half of those in the video fell without any contact.

I wish police in the US would do the same. I have seen some videos in the US where a few dozen thugs in bikes just casually refuse to stop for the police, and the police are unable to stop them due to the shear number of bikes.

Knocking them down would solve this. If the wasn't for the fear of lawsuits, i'm sure they would.

• cofty
    cofty

Dianne Abbott is probably the dumbest person ever to sit in the House of Commons.

• Simon
    Simon

These people, always leap to defend criminals and protect them, do jack shit for regular people who are being victimized by the thugs they protect.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Regular people just pay her wages, keeping her in the manner to which she is accustomed.

Love the way she's so concerned about some thug on a moped possibly getting a scrape or bruise ... all the while thugs are slashing and stabbing each other as if they're Michael Myers.

Pathetic excuse for a politician ...

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Moped gangs?

Seriously?

What, you don't have Harleys in the UK?

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny
    What, you don't have Harleys in the UK?

Yeah but they get sucked into the carbs of our big Triumphs and clog up the works..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit