'Tactical Contact' - UK Police

by LoveUniHateExams 32 Replies latest social current

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

What about their human rights? :)

• waton
    waton

once you steal from humans, resist the protectors, you have violated their human rights; as a result you have lost yours. imho. Pay for your misdeeds with your life, await the resurrection for correction.

Do not imperil innocents with lengthy pursuits, end them asap.

• Simon
    Simon
    What about their human rights?

What about the right of people not to be victimized by criminals? Too often we hear about their rights, IMO they should be last on the list of considerations.

From the video it looks like the police are hitting them pretty hard. What a great job they have!

Yeah, I would pay to have a go at that!

I hope they are charged with everything down to damaging the police car, the cost of an ambulance ride and the bandaids they had for their scraped knees.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

My goodnes that looks like fun.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    and what if in one these bang ups someone dies as a result ???

God willing, one less to do it again.

• OneGenTwoGroups
    OneGenTwoGroups

I agree, mow them down.

Fleeing criminals have the right to freeze and live, flee and die.

Wow this is a governmental policy that Simon and I actually agree on, pretty cool. Maybe we'll get on a roll.

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

Sad to say, but this is the only language that that element understands!

• zeb
    zeb

and if i am correct no insurance paid on the bikes as they were used in the execution of crime.

QED

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

50 years ago I had american cops warn me and some friends about how they would stop us if we ran on motorcycles. They do the pit maneuver on cars, too. There is an old you tube of Spanish police stopping a bank robber fleeing on a motorcycle, rammed him from the side full steam at an intersection.

• OneGenTwoGroups
    OneGenTwoGroups
    One of your rights is the right to get road rash.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit