Our Christian Life And Ministry Answers

by bola 20 Replies latest jw friends

• bola
    bola

Please I need the answers to the Our Christian Life And Ministry from the month of October, 2018 to December, 2018.

• bola
    bola

I need your replies please.

• StarryNight9
    StarryNight9

Purpose?

• bola
    bola

My mother needs it so that she can answering the questions at the Our Christian Life And Ministry Meeting. Thank you. This is the purpose.

• StarryNight9
    StarryNight9

My advice is to not bother. Why would she need to answer the questions? Tell her to just sit quietly like the majority of people at the KH and wait for it to be over. If she's a JW or has ever been a JW, she'll have no issues knowing or finding the answers.

• bola
    bola

Please I need the answers to the Our Christian Life And Ministry from the month of October, 2018 to December, 2018.

• sir82
    sir82

Here's pretty much the answer to any question that will be asked:

1) Jehovah

2) Jesus

3) The governing body are the most wonderful humans in existence. I would sooner drive flaming thumbtacks under my fingernails than disobey any of their edicts.

• bola
    bola

Please I still need the PDF answers to the Our Christian Life And Ministry from the month of October, 2018 to December, 2018.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

No, you don't. Even if you did need them, you don't need them. Is she a PIMI? Then she should be preparing ahead of time to comment, which is insanely easy with the current grade school level material. She wouldn't even know such a document exists. Is she PIMO? Then why in the world would she be so eager to comment at this particular meeting, and if she was why use a WT canned answer? If there's more to your request, now's the Time to share it. And no, I haven't seen any answer sheets leaked in quite a long time.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Seriously???

Look them up yourself or better still, tell her to look them up for herself!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit