Half Life 2 Preview (Due out in Sept 30th)

by Yizuman 14 Replies latest social entertainment

• Descender
    Descender

HL2 looks pretty cool.. I've been playing Hitman 2 on PS2, Grand Theft Auto3 and 4, and I bought a Game Cube just to play the new Zelda game. But the game that I can't seem to get away from, the one I've been playing for 3 full years is an online game called Everquest, anyone else play EQ? I'm addicted to it and can't stop playing If you play it I'll send you a tell in the game sometime.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

SHOCK

ANGER

SADNESS

THAT WOULD BE A TRAVESTY!

Calm down, it will come out, just don't know when....I guess it comes down to "when it is done" like George Broussard would always say...

Anyway, sorry for the mix up on Starcraft II not coming out, I had another game meshed into my memory that got me confused...

Yizuman

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    But the game that I can't seem to get away from, the one I've been playing for 3 full years is an online game called Everquest, anyone else play EQ? I'm addicted to it and can't stop playing If you play it I'll send you a tell in the game sometime.

I do, just that I'm in a homeless shelter atm and can't play any until I find me a new job, I'm here poking back and forth between job banking on the web and on the JWD forum.

When I get a job and a new place to stay, I will be back online...I'm currently playing on the Cazic-Thule server....

I have a lvl 60 Necro, lvl 51 Cleric, lvl 40 Beastlord, lvl 40 Warrior

Hope to see you there later

Yizuman

• Descender
    Descender

Cool, I play as a 65 Necro on the Povar server. I know of a few other x-witnesses that play and they all seem to play necromancers. I don't think the elders would think to highly of evil masters of the undead, maybe that's why I picked one

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    Cool, I play as a 65 Necro on the Povar server. I know of a few other x-witnesses that play and they all seem to play necromancers. I don't think the elders would think to highly of evil masters of the undead, maybe that's why I picked one

Yizuman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit