Half Life 2 Preview (Due out in Sept 30th)

by Yizuman 14 Replies latest social entertainment

• Yizuman
  • greven
    greven

Holy Whack!

That looks cool!

I have been waiting for ages for HL2! Like I have been waiting for unreal2 aswell....

My prayers have been answered!

Greven

• Hamas
    Hamas

That looks very good Yizuman. I am a counterstrike player myself, on the odd occasion.

I am starting to worry slightly about you. You sound very much like my former JW friend, he was a BIG Sci Fi fan. Are you him by any chance ? LOL

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

It looks like a pic of armageddon from one of the Society's old pubs.... you know, when they enjoyed drawing pictures of people suffering.

I'm looking forward to this game, Doom III, and Duke Nukem Forever. Can't wait!

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    I'm looking forward to this game, Doom III, and Duke Nukem Forever. Can't wait!

Me either. When Doom came out I instantly fell in love with the FPS genere and been playing them all ever since.

HL2 graphics reminds me of Kingpin, only the graphic looks better.

The fire graphic looks so realistically real and it's amazing looking.

So many kewl games, so little time! *sigh!*

Yizuman

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

When the hell is the sequel for StarCraft coming out??? They did the BroodWar Expansion Pack, but I am talking about the much hyped, much anticipated sequel PC game.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    It looks like a pic of armageddon from one of the Society's old pubs....

Speaking of Armegeddon, you tried "Carmageddon"?

Link to Carmageddon

Download Demos:

The Original Carmageddon

Carmageddon II

Yizuman

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    When the hell is the sequel for StarCraft coming out??? They did the BroodWar Expansion Pack, but I am talking about the much hyped, much anticipated sequel PC game.

I thought I heard there wasn't gonna be any, I could be wrong. Lemme check around and see what I can find.....

Yizuman

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Ok, it was about the release date that was rumored around, I got the story mixed up with something else.

Your guess is good as mine as far as to when it's coming out...

Here's a link to the forum you can look into....

http://www.blizzforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=16

Yizuman

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002
    I thought I heard there wasn't gonna be any

SHOCK

ANGER

SADNESS

THAT WOULD BE A TRAVESTY!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest